Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

crystal33447

hi everyone! pet suggestion time! i think there should be fashion fanatic falcon, cutiepie cat, buttercup butterfly, hawian horse, sneaky snake (it changes colours depending on its mood like if its sick it will be green and when hungry purple!) oh and maybe a taco tyrannosaurus, funky fennec fox and the best of all a webkinz ribbon dog! something to shine up any webkinz family AND a great way to advertise! it would have a w all over itself with those rainbow colours that are on the logo! it would be so cute! please gennelle respond to me and talk to gang about it! it would be a great way to express webkinz for its natural colours! well bye!<:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Queen

OMG I cracked up when I saw taco tyrannosaurus because I am obsessed with tacos!!! They should totally make that!!! Good idea! ~Queen (Proverbs 8:10)

MEGWEBKINZ

taco tyrannosaurus. that is the best idea ever.

crystal33447

hi! have another suggestion! make some kind of anything in the w shop for free coupon or a free day where everything in webkinz is free and each person can get five items for free any items though! even pets but only two pets can be adopted out of the five free things! that way its fair for sales and for us! anyway bye!<:

leenie

The forum area should be modified so that it is easier to see the replies associated with a posting. When a person replies to a comment, the comment does not get shown under the comment — it goes to the end of the comments associated with the posting.

crystal33447

hi! my last comment was pretty long but here me out. ok here it goes. WEBKINZ SHOULD HAVE A THEME SONG! like play it every time we adopt new pets! or when new players make an account! i know people may not like this idea but please consider even voting for song suggestions! like webkinz webkinz we are friends having a good time till the end! thanks for reading oh and my last suggestion didn’t have my ending symbol so well bye!<:

crystal33447

hi again! i think that everyone should get their BIRTHSTONE pet for free because its there birthday month stone! it would be great! please do this ganz it would be great! birthtastic! AWESOME! i also think a new series would be awesome like FIREkinz or FLOWERkinz or even HAIRkinz! lol! please make my suggestions true! oh and everyone who put suggestions up never repeat NEVER stop believing in dreams or even your suggestions!

Comments are closed.