Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 22 hours, 46 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.42

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lillexy32

Hi, i wanted to suggest that Webkinz could make some alternative ways to be a deluxe member other than paying each month. Some people cant afford it and its not fair, especially to the people who have been playing for many years and now suddenly cant do the things we had such fun doing before. Maybe it could be offered as a reward for being a member for a certain amount of time, or having a certain amount of pets, or you could save up and pay for it in kinzcash. thanks, lillexy32

I would LOVE it if we could move rooms to different locations, change the room sizes, be in control of door locations (sometimes it ruins the look of the room I’m making and would be perfect if it was 2 or 3 squares to a different side), and if we could change our pets’ names. My family has been Webkinz fans for YEARS now, but unfortunately that means some of the pet names are things like Little Cutie Pie or something kind of babyish, and we wish we could change them to reflect our current interests and ages.

I believe it is time for a new Webkinz. We have hummingbirds, jays, cardinals, and even canaries. But one of the most thought of birds isn’t here. Doves! I can’t believe that there are no doves yet. I think they would be a great addition to the Webkinz world. I hope you agree!

I’d really love a mute button on Webkinz. I’m an older player and I find a lot of the sounds kind of annoying. I usually just mute my computer, but it would be nice if I could mute Webkinz only so that I could listen to music while playing without having to use a separate device.

love2uall

LadyOfTheHouse – i totally agree about Webkinz having a mute button! i would love to play it just the way you said: on mute with my own music choices in the background! thx for speaking up!

Comments are closed.