Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 21 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

kkat

Could we please have an ‘On Sale’ section at the W Shop? It is impossible to look through every page on every tab hunting for the items on sale each day. If you aren’t going to separate the Estore items from the KinzCash items with a separate store, then please show the KinzCash items together on the first few pages and then the Estore items on the rest of the pages. I would probably buy more if I had these options, but it is too time consuming the way it is now. I don’t even look through the W Shop unless I see a post on the Newz about something I might want.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

pajama

wonder if there could be a way to program in that we can sell back what rooms we never use anymorer that would be a neat idea,i would like a tarantula for Halloween that would be awesome…flowers and fruits to plant along with veggies in the garden..less membership items more earn and spend your money that is a good lesson

pajama

in the last 10 yrs that we have had webkinz we have planted veggies I would like to plant maybe fruits and or fruit trees and harvest them and maybe flowers to harvest,also in a long long LONG time the wheel of the month has not been updated and its the same thing always please see if it can be changed someway..please,also I would like to go back to earning kinz cash then spending my kinz cash on items I am tied of everything being membership some people get there pets as pgift and not all people want to pay for a membership its silly the pets prices are high enough already

PinkPiano

Hi! I’ve been going to the park a lot and meeting really nice people there that I wish could be my friends. In the clubhouse, you can send friend requests to the people in that room. Could you please make it so we can send friend requests in the park too? If the maximum amount of pets allowed in the park is a problem, could you lower the maximum to like twenty? That’s about the max number of pets I’ve ever seen in the park at once. If you could do this, that’d be great!!! Since I see a lot of the same people in the park, if we were friends, challenges and collections could be completed quicker because you know the friends that go on Webkinz a lot. -PinkPiano :)

dogfish

I would like to be able to see what is sent off my acct, and not just what is sent to it. I gift a lot and keep track but if I could see what I already sent, it would be a huge help. TY

Comments are closed.