Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Goldstar2

Also. Please put other rooms other than Trading in KinzChat Plus. I don’t know when this changed, because I came back after a while of not playing, but people like to talk to their friends without being bombarded with trading requests. Also, please put different trading room numbers in the trading room in regular clubhouse. Ganz encourages not trading through KinzPost, but do you know how hard it is to trade through trading room when it’s just random rooms and 95% of the time the room is full and you can’t choose an empty one to trade in? Also, the zone colors. I miss that. Much easier to meet your friends in a less popular color. Sorry for all these requests, just really miss the old clubhouse and everything..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

tkdmomof6

Hi! I have over 30,000 Ganz dollars from reading Webkinz Newz everyday and playing all the great events. When will you update the prizes? I would love to trade them in for Webkinz World items, but the items have not been changed in years. Thank you!

chrissyranch

Oh yes, yes I agree tkdmomof6!! New prizes are needed for the Newz Dollars, and for the many, many wheels we spin trying our luck to get something new. Ganz created such cute stuff, furniture, objects for webkinz friends, maybe those art files could be reworked and pulled into the webkinzworld format and used in those accounts instead. I would love new stuff to bring home!! Maybe let us buy a room, coupons, wish tokens, or wall paper & flooring items that have long since been pulled or retired. Many of us missed all those beds, wall, floors, furniture, holidays, items, themes, from webkinz’ beginning and it would all be new to us!!!! Thanks for listening!! chrissysranch

Wycklyn

tkdmomof6 – oh! we so totally need more GanzWorld rewards! and they even included a question about it in the #OneWebkinzWorld pick ‘n’ win and it’s the most popular choice – for more GanzWorld rewards. u could even make the new ones really, really expensive. i would love to be able to get more sports cars and other vehicles.

leenie

I think that the problem with the way the forum is organized is that there are not enough categories/folders. It would be better if people could create individual topics so that they could more easily tell if someone posted to their topic (and it would be easier for a person to find the topics which they posted). It also would be nice if people had the ability to edit their trade/want lists with each trade/want list being an individual topic.

Goldstar2

Completely Agree.

markg97

Hi Ganz, My suggestion is may you make the water pale bigger (when gardening?) because I have very large gardens and it’s annoying to do it one by one, so is it possible to have two options i.e. a 4×4 and a 1×1 so that way it’s quicker? Thanks

AvzoraGW

markg97 – i know what you mean! i’ve been wanting to suggest that maybe we could get sprinklers for our gardens and maybe that would make things grow faster or we could buy fertilizer or weed control or whatever.

crystal33447

hi! i think that the free pet given out to everyone at the hop event was probably so cool! i wish i had a webkinz account then! maybe could you put more events like that please? oh and gennelle please reply, please! it would be nice if you did! oh and ganz i know this is long but please all of our pets we thought up real plushes? and our other suggestions too? especially the newbornz idea but could you give us all one to start with? then we will have to buy more newbornz if we want more? please! well bye! <:

Comments are closed.