Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

58re2

I’ve been on Webkinz for many years now and when they changed many things to deluxe membership people only, I became very disappointed in the Webkinz franchise. I loved the old Webkinz and the new one is horrible! Non-members can’t do anything! It’s worse than Club Penguin! Many of my favorite games have been taken away, and I really wish Webkinz never changed. The Deluxe membership is so expensive and we already had to buy the $15 stuffed animals!!! Now, even though you have an account for free, us paying users should have the same benefits as the Deluxe Members until the accounts expire. That’s my piece on the whole new game- and if you are thinking about becoming a member- DONT UNLESS YOU BUY THE DELUXE MEMBERSHIP. Adios Webkinz World.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

How about Cotton Candy Kitty, Blossom Bunny, Butterscotch Bear, Minty Mouse, Bluebell Bear, Bubble Bear, Bow-Tie Kitty, Seashell Seal, Apple Alligator, Twilight Tiger, Sunbeam Snake, Firefly Fox, Medley Mouse, Sunlight Songbird, Windy Wolf, Parasol Poodle, Moonstone Mouse, Peach Pony, Sprinkles Duck, Lemondrop Lion, Gusty Goose, Sparkler Squirrel, Powder Polar Bear, Surprise Snail, Heart Throb Hyena, Starflower Seal, Confetti Cheetah, Pinwheel Pig, Paradise Panther, Cupcake Cat, Bouncy Wallaby, Shady Sun Bear, Galaxy Goat, Masquerade Mouse, Lily Lion, Honeysuckle Cub, Water Lily Croc, Crumpet Camel, Taffy Tiger, Queen Angelfish, Tic-Tac-Toe Tiger, Butterfly Bear, Milky Way Kitty, Balloon Dog, Strawberry Squirrel, Tropical Breeze Flamingo, Football Fox, Baseball Bunny, Milkweed Butterfly, Tumbleweed Coyote, Rattlesnake, Creamsicle Giraffe, Peppermint Poodle, Banana Baboon, Sherbet Snail, Braided Poodle, Twisty Tiger, Curly Cat, Barnacle Whale, Big Top Tiger, Big Top Lion, Big Top Seal, Big Top Bear, Big Top Camel, Big Top Zebra, Sticky Snake, Speckles Pony, Sandcastle Crab, Sandcastle Camel, Raspberry Jam Jaguar, Cranberry Muffin Mouse, Boysenberry Pie Bear, Oak Mouse, Cutesaurus, Flower Bouquet Fish, Molasses Moose, Beach Ball Bear, Nectar Panda, Orange Kitten, Purple Kangaroo, Green Puppy, Patchwork Kangaroo, Lucky Leaf Calf (Baby Cow), Woolly Lamb, Apple Spice Snake, Candy Apple Alligator, Desert Blossom Bat, Mistletoe Moose, Northern Lights Wolf, Pumpkin Tart Tiger, Winter Snow Hare, Winter Ice Wolf.

I would appreciate it if we could choose where we want our new room when adopting a new pet. I have many rooms where I don’t want a door disturbing the layout and/or wallpaper. I have a Ship’s Deck and Beach for instance. I’ve made them as realistic as possible and would hate a door to be plonked in the middle of the wallpaper. …We have to be dead sure where we want our new room when we buy one as it can’t be changed, but when we adopt a new pet the room location is just randomly selected and we must just live with it or change what is in each room. I’m adopting a new pet next month and am dreading where the new room will arrive :(. Choosing room size and just paying in a bit for a larger room would also be nice. I hope I can choose where I want my room by the time I adopt, but I know these things take time. I hope it does happen sometime though.

PinkPiano

That’s a great idea kaiapolarbear! I’ve been disappointed by the placement of my rooms in the past too. -PinkPiano =]

tarayvonne

Yes, the door problem is age old by now. Everyone has been asking for the ability to move or remove doors since the start. Don’t know why it can’t be done, but it must be too hard to do. Same with removing rooms. If I don’t like the look of a door in my room, I just stick something in front of it and use the map to get around to new rooms instead. I hide the problem, because it isn’t going away.

Ico1

Two things about this that I’d love to see a change in is provide more options for non-deluxe members. Maybe just a few? Not everyone can for it, but still want to have the same chance at finding rare items and doing activities as others. And that’s hard when more than half the things you can do are deluxe! Another thing is, please have the ability to delete or move rooms. I hate my house set-up and it’s been bugging me forever. Hope this is seen. <3

kitkat8765

Hi, Please organize our items better. Such as #1 by room theme, and secondary by items such as couches (not belonging to a theme), bed, misc., etc. It is so hard looking through thousands of items with no rhyme or reason for one item. Sometimes my brain drifts, and I have to go through the items over and over. It could be done the way it is done in the Wshop. Also, I think more items purchased from the estore (especially items received in bundles) should be able to be sold back for kinzcash. After all, we paid real currency for these items. I have no need for 5 toilets or 6 refrigerators. It would even be a good idea to let us buy kinzcash. Most items I want require kinzcash, and it really takes a long time of playing for hours (hard to do for adults) to accumulate enough points to purchase a theme. With that said, I love the game. Thank you for listening to us.

KCKares

THANK YOU Kitkat! I was very much hoping when the new WebkinzX came out it would be even more organized- that being said, I do believe this is what the Webkinz Team was trying to accomplish, and everything is still being worked on, however, we need more organization *wthin* each category (& within the organization itself if that makes sense) It would be so perfect if we could click on clothing- then choose shirts, pants, shoes, dresses, skirts, hats, w/e- etc. (the way it’s now separated after this update) OR- if we could go through the items as they were before, so that items that go together will still for the most part be grouped together and easier to find- Also in the way kitkat is describing, one way by room themes, one alphabetically, one by what the object is (couch, storage, table, wallpaper, windows/wall decor, ….. shirt, shoes …… You have all been great, thank you for being so patient with us and everything we’ve thrown at you! ♥ ♥

Comments are closed.