Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Katf15

I THINK THAT WEBKINZ SHOULD MAKE THEIR OWN REAL MOVIE AND MAYBE THEY CAN GET MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN SO THEY DONT HAVE TO TAKE EVERYTHING TO DELUXE. THEY COULD GIVE US A FREE WEBKINZ FOR THE NEW MOVIE. WHAT DO YOU THINK? KATF15

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

That sounds like a great idea.

migrubbs

We need more fish and other underwater pets: Upside-Down Catfish, Frogfish, Jewel Fish, Zebra Fish, Leaf Fish, Anchovy, Jellyfish, Lantern Fish, pufferfish, flying fish, angler fish, Salmon, Carp, Pike, Stickleback, Perch, Wrasse Cleaner Fish, Mimic Octopus, Starfish, garibaldi fish, Sperm whale, arrow squid, giant squid, colossal squid, fin whale, largemouth bass, Smallmouth bass, striped bass, crayfish, sunfish, giant Pacific octopus, great white shark, bowhead whale, Atka mackerel, Yeti crab, remora, manta ray, spotted snake eel, parrotfish, red snapper, blowfish, tiger shark, grouper, Longlure frogfish, tuna, Caribbean hermit crab, whale shark, carrier crab, Sailfish, Blobfish, Snapping Shrimp, beluga whale, Pilot Fish, Vampire Squid, cookie cutter shark, Spookfish, Elephant Seal, marine iguana, dwarf lanternshark, Pirate Parrotfish, Electric Torpedo Ray, Cuttlefish, Lemon Shark, Jawfish, Damselfish, Triggerfish, Humphead Parrotfish, Humpback Whale, Barracuda, Harbor Seal, and Hammerhead shark.

migrubbs

Trout, Blue Ring Octopus, Picasso Triggerfish, Pompom Crab, Mandarin Fish, White Tip Shark, Galapagos Fur Seal.

lovlyhorses4

I suggest that the developers work on a few of the glitches that keep coming up. Bingoz hasn’t worked for almost a week and it’s hit or miss in the Wish Factory and Clubhouse. I have to log in several times to get the gift from anyone in the park even though my ads are on. The changes are exciting and the new stuff is amazing but getting bounced out all the time and missing out on gifts isn’t fun.

Exora

tots agree!!!!

tucsonguy

There are a number of items that you won’t let us sell. If you won’t let us sell them could you at least make a delete button so we can delete these items that we don’t want from our account? I have a lot of items that I don’t want and will never use and I would like to get rid of them.

lovlyhorses4

I like this suggestion. Also, they should make everything Kinzpost-able.

zoom104

Could something be done about the virtual size of Lil’ Pets. No problem with the Plush being small, but the virtual pet when adopted is so tiny, it is difficult to see how they are dressed, so on and so forth. Could the virtual Lil’ Pets be made larger?

TweeDL

i agree with the visual issues thing, zoom104! there’s a lot of tiny text (like where i’m currently trying to type in my comment and can hardly read it!) i like the size of the Lil’ Kinz pets, but i wish Webkinz could be played full screen and that the text was larger and the images higher resolution. i’m sure i’m not the only one whose vision isn’t 100%.

Comments are closed.