Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

lovlyhorses4

Our extra “stuff” could be stored in like a “design studio” room so we can see what goes together, similar to the old Kinzshop. I have thousands of stored items and it takes ages to find what I want when i want it and my mansion is MASSIVE!!! My dock is always pretty full too so I can’t just keep it there but I’m addicted to getting new stuff!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mamamagic

I would love to see new prizes in the Spree gift bags. I have more parking lots then I need. Thanks.

heatherk79

It would be great if we could nominate people for the Social Media Star Award. Maybe give their name/username and the reason why we think they deserve to win.

migrubbs

Here’s some good ideas for pets: Spirit Stallion, Moon Coyote, Grand Monarch Butterfly, Glitter Kitty, Storm Siberian Tiger, Wild Wolf, Enchanted Unicorn, Treasure Dolphin, Ruby Lion, Wild Werewolf, Wild Panda, Royal Lion, Wild Husky, Spirit Buffalo, Treasure Tiger, Alpha Wolf, Diamond Canary, Dashing Dachshund, Wild Dragon, Fire Phoenix, Island Parrot, Snow Tiger, Star Dragon, Wild Butterfly, Wild Firefly, Wild Leopard.

I think a Pyrenean Mountain Dog plush would be beautiful. I’m sorry, this is going to sound whiny, but the real reason is as some of you know, I am not allowed to have real pets. So, my neighbors had two awesome, fun Pyrenean dogs and I would go over and play with them and feed them etc. but now they are moving and the dogs are being sold. :( I am really upset :( I’m sorry. It feels better to have let that out though.

migrubbs

That’s a great idea! I support!

Comments are closed.