Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

CallMe

I think that when your gem hunting and you find a gem you already have but one of our friends don’t have it then you could send it to them. That would be AWESOME right!?!?!?!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yes!!!

gutentag222

My other suggestion is that you could choose to sell gems that you’ve had from previous days. that way you could take advantage of good prices when they are available. It can be frustrating with some of the lower value gems when you have seven already but Arte is only offering you 5 KC. I would love to be able to save them for another day, when he was paying 20 KC.

Raindrop

DO YOU THINK THAT WEBKINZ IS BEING UNFAIR?

DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEND PACKAGES, DO EVERY CLASS AT THE ACADEMY, AND TRADE?

IF YOU ARE NODDING TO ANY OF THESE, LOOK NO FURTHER…

Webkinz is being unfair. That sounds whiny, but it’s true.They don’t let you send packages or play every arcade game. They FORCE you to buy another plush toy, or your account EXPIRES. and everything is becoming Deluxe (no offense to Deluxe peeps)!!!.

WE HAVE RIGHTS!!! We should be allowed to do everything we could do when we first bought the plush toy. FACE IT: Webkinz is slowly rolling downhill. What happens when it reaches ROCK-BOTTOM??? Exactly. We need to help Webkinz stay popular and on track, but they need to help us before we help them. IF THEY ACTUALLY USE SOME OF THESE SUGGESTIONS, we’d be happier. Then we’d tell our friends. But if webkinz wants to frolick in the mud—-GO AHEAD. But I won’t point others in its direction. I’ll point them towards apps and iPhone games.

BAM WHAT?!!

~Raindrop

(if you agree, use the tag #webkinzrights and #notfair, and don’t forget to reply!!!)

mr_porcu

I agree!!! I couldn’t send my friend the megastove she needed to complete a challenge. WE HAVE RIGHTS! If you agree too, spread the tag: #notfair #webkinzrights AND #raindroprevolution

egreeny

My suggestion is to make it easier to find friends in the trading room. I would also like it if I could build a golf course but not mini golf. Thank you.

heatherk79

@Raindrop, I’m sorry, but I don’t agree with you at all. Webkinz (Ganz) is a business. They have to make money somehow, or there will be no more Webkinz. First of all, not being able to send packages or trade items, are the restrictions placed on free accounts. There are still other activities available to free members. In fact, there are 18 games in the arcade, which can be played on free accounts. As a free member, you are allowed to take part in the collection events, and you receive the log-in prizes, and can spin the super wheel during most special events. I don’t know of many other companies that offer anything for free these days. I also don’t think that having to adopt one pet a year to renew a full account is unfair. There are stores that sell Lil’ Kinz for $2, and dollar stores that sell pets for $1. IMO, that is not a high price to pay once a year to renew a full account. As far as Deluxe Memberships are concerned, again, Ganz has to make money to keep Webkinz alive. A yearly membership is $45. That is $3.75 a month. Plus, with that, you receive an exclusive pet, 5,000 eStore points for signing up, and then $3,000 eStore points each month after that. Not to mention, the monthly gift boxes, monthly deluxe challenges, and other perks exclusive to deluxe members. Of course, not everyone can afford it, but it is still not an outrageous price. I, honestly, don’t think Webkinz (Ganz) is being unfair. They are trying to run a business. I think they’re especially fair to their free members.

netge

Hi, I would like to suggest that you put a Challenges button in the list, so that you can go to it and see what you have to do rather than having all the various challenges on the left side of the screen. I recently started a new account, as my original account has about 123 pets. In so doing, it meant that all the various challenges from the beginning have been appearing in a list 6 long. I have been trying to get them all done again, but it is very time consuming. If they were in a list with the other items, then you could choose to do them or not, as you wished. My friend Oats34WK has a lot of accounts, so they have no chance to do the challenges, yet have to have them stuck on the screen and in the way. Hi Oats34WK, sorry I didn’t meet you in Webkinz the other evening. I think we are in different times zones, I am in the UK, so if you are on the East Coast of the US you are 5 hours behind me (I would be 7pm, but you would be 2pm) and if on the West Coast then about 8 hours behind me (I would be 5pm and you would be 9am), so if we agree to meet in the evening then my evening is probably your afternoon, so we miss each other. I don’t want you to be sad because our pets didn’t get to meet. I think when you have invited my pet over to your house I have been in the middle of a challenge or something and so declined. I think your party was probably after I was in bed asleep, as you had it in the evening your time, sorry my pet didn’t come. Hopefully our pets get to meet soon.

nutmeg0816

I would love it if there was a clear all button for a room. This would be great if you (like me) have tons of storage rooms you want to go through or if you want to completely redo a room. Once you click the button you would have a confirmation button to press to so that no one accidently clears a room they worked hard on.

bbjbmom

Quizzy needs to be put on host list.

Raindrop

So does Doug the Dog, Genelle, and Debbie Dragon(whom we all miss and want back)! Plus, how come only Cowabelle is on the friends’ list? Why don’t we have all of other people at Adventure Park like Sparky, Stoogles, and Molly? And let’s not forget all of the judges like Chef Gazpacho and Wacky!!!

Comments are closed.