Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

migrubbs

Here’s some good pet ideas: Rowdy Raccoon, Cheerful Chipmunk, Silly Skunk, Exotic Eagle, Awesome Dragon, Party Penguin, Sassy Squirrel, Awesome Alpaca, Giddy Guinea Pig, Rascally Roadrunner, Boisterous Bobcat, PLAYFUL PORCUPINE.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

Florida Panther, Atlantic Owl, Golden Panther, Jupiter Hammerhead Shark, Stone Crab, Beach Cardinal, Clearwater Thresher Shark, Solar Bear, Valley Tiger, Bay Bear, Red Jaguar, Blue Barracuda, Green Monkey, Orange Iguana, Purple Parrot, Silver Snake, River Cat, Black Hawk, Ice Hog, Iron Bird, Shorebird, Blue Crab, Nighthawk, Bay hawk, Green Hawk, Bay Lion, Blackbird, Ice hawk, Riverhound, Steel hawk, Seahawk, Saber Cat, Ice Gator, Fire Ant, Red Bull.

migrubbs

circus dog, sheep dog, sled dog, a fly, a bumblebee, a cricket, a spider, centipede, a pufferfish, a flying fish, brontosaurus.

migrubbs

Here’s some great Pet ideas: Garden Goat, Puddle Puppy, School Squirrel, Snow Sheepdog, Misty Mustang, Cookie Mouse, Muffin Moose, Cupcake Cat, Pancake Pig, Party Pig, School Mouse, Stormy Stallion, Castle Cat, Candy Heart Kitty, Candy Corn Kitten (Halloween), Foggy Foal, Palace Pup, Rainy Racehorse, Tinsel Terrier, House Horse, Cottage Calf, Window Wolf, Holly Hamster, Sunny Siamese Cat, Kitchen Kitten, Pantry Puppy, Porch Pony, Hospital Hound, Forest Fawn, Candlelight Cat, Noodle Poodle, Dungeon Dog, Playpen Piglet, Crypt Cat, Package Pony, Cold Kitten, Laundry Lamb, Office Owl, Garage Guinea Pig, Field Foal, Bathroom Bunny, Basement Badger, Shetland Pony, Shetland Sheepdog, Christmas Eve Colt (Christmas), Cave Colt, Meadow Mare, Cupcake Corgi, Pansy Poodle, Frosty Fox, Mountain Monkey, Chimney Chinchilla, Picnic Pig, Pool Porpoise, Daisy Dalmatian, Darkness Deer, Magic Mouse, Riddle Rat, Crazy Cat, Playful Puppy, Curious Kitten, Midnight Mouse, Party Pony, Lucky Lamb, Cheeky Chick, Perky Parrot.

Ganz, I think there should be a dressing room in the KinzStyle Outlet so that you can try on clothes before actually buying them and see how your pet looks in them. Then it would be easier to know what clothes you will or will not want to buy without having to spend money on them and selling them back to receive half the amount of money you spent, which would probably be a waste. For example, you’re stuck with three choices of different pairs of pants that would all look great with an outfit you’re putting together. But you only want to get one pair. To choose the right one, try them all on in the dressing room, and now you have found the one that’s perfect for that new outfit! Know what I mean? I would REALLY appreciate this feature, and I need it! :)

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.46

saphirek9

Hello! There’a a suggestion I’d like to make. I want a Autumn themed room theme to come to the W shop. I know Webkinz usually works on their Halloween theme each year during fall time, but I’d love to see just a fall theme! Ever since the ‘collecting acorns’ last yar and getting the oak tree themed items I noticed I had no furniture to really match it! I’d like to see maybe a w shop purchasable bed and some dressers, tables, and chairs. It would be really nice to see especially since I love fall! Or maybe another ‘acorn collection’ with these items to continue along with the oak tree theme? Just an idea I’d love to see in Webkinz world :) They gave me my last two suggestions (bringing back warm wick candles for winter fest. and giving us a sweetheart fox!) Hope Webkinz takes my suggestions in to consideration!

tarayvonne

Every other word in Kinzchat plus gets people warned about being banned-I have no idea which words are causing it. A clear list of banned words would be nice. I feel like I can’t talk in there at all for fear of getting in trouble and I don’t understand which words are causing it. So basically I say nothing anymore, which defeats the purpose of kinzchat plus. I know I haven’t said anything offensive or out of line so I don’t know what I can say anymore at all. Some simple inoffensive posts get me warned and it’s completely normal stuff that people say on a daily basis!

Comments are closed.