Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

POOL TILES! I’ve been designing a bunch of rooms, lately, and was trying to find a big pool that could fit more than one Webkinz, but sadly I couldn’t find any…! So then I thought, why not let ‘Kinzers create their own pools? You’d buy them as tiles, and when you put them together you’d have a pool! I think it would act kinda like the “Map of Kinzville”‘s road tiles, where the Webkinz would roam freely when they enter the pool. There can even be corner pieces, too, to give a nice rounded feel. It would be nice to have tiles to put around the pool, too, however it isn’t really necessary. The possibilities are endless! What do you think?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

heatherk79

That’s funny you suggested this. I was just telling my BFF the other day, how I wish we could buy sand/water tiles to make our own beach, lake, etc. Pool tiles would be cool too. Great suggestion! :)

gutentag222

I’ve seen a couple of very cool room designs where they use the blue floor and some tiles to make a pool room. You could use any rugs or tiles to make a pool deck inside.

Laur776

The icons on the Webkinz Mobile app and in the W-Shop should be colored.

spanners

I suggest Webkinz fix the Webkinz News glitch that happens almost every time I find the floating heart. Almost every time I get a Campaign Expired message. I will be one heart short for the last June prize because of this. Please fix this glitch. I had the same problem in May but was able to get the last prize on the last day.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.50

moomoo004

Please Update the questions in Quizzy’s Corner!

Comments are closed.