Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 6 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

nelliefriend

I strongly dislike the new webkinz look. Can it go back to normal? I can’t find anything.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FarrahDazzle

I wish you would make one last signature i want a signature Great Dane and i need help how do i use my free shopping spree

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.52

netge

A suggestion for Deluxe owners that I have found works for my pets, take them to the Vacation Island and to the Cove and open up the food at the end of the room. I found my pets will eat some and sometimes all of the food on offer and their heart goes up substantially. Only found this by accident. It also saves you kinzcash by not having to buy the food. I hope that helps. Webkinz is much better now they have speeded it up. I can play much faster. The items need sorting out, but that should come. Please can I ask that Ganz do something about Goober’s Atomic Adventure and the bottom of the game, as when you try to play, the bottom line is hidden behind your dock and you can’t see what colours you need to compete it. Also, please can you do something about having to scroll up and down to see your dock and pet when you are playing.

Hi guys. Not sure if this suggestion has been made recently- I may have made it a few years ago on Webkinz Newz before I had a ganzworld account, but does anybody like the idea of a Norwegian Forest Cat webkinz pet?

Comments are closed.