Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Laur776

Can you please start making puppies rarer? I think it’s too much 1 puppy per month, try other pets. You sometimes have some really nice designs, but you could use them on other pets, too. There are like 150 puppies by now, so we have a lot of dogs to choose from. This year you made 12 dogs in only 9 months, so you should make like 1 puppy every 3 months or more. Also, you should make more “Design a….” contest, but with an extra step: Choose a pet! Webkinz Newz members will vote a pet out of five (excluding dogs), and then we will design the most voted one. What do you say of this idea?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Becky71W

I am sure they choose pets that are going to sell more. I personally don’t like birds and fish or anything else that looks funny in clothes. Dog Webkinz most likely are their best sellers. Most of my pets are dogs. And a lot of people own real dogs.

SavannahSong

well, i don’t care how many dogs they make, as long as they make pets i want, too. i love ur idea, Laur76, for the “Design a . . . ” contest where we can choose what pet we want to design! mine would be a cat, no doubt! but it would be nice for there to be more options anyway. love to all! :D

puppypower04

they should make more turtles……….. like a pirate turtle or something I LOVE TURTLES ( im not a boy)

Fracktail

Don’t worry, I’m not a boy either, and I love turtles too. I don’t think that you have to be a certain gender to like anything, as long as you keep doing what you love. :)

I guess this is kind of a question and a suggestion all in one, but are there rule against filming in the clubhouse? I know there is a rule against talking about videos or webcams, but I saw nothing about actually filming. Someone in the clubhouse said the other day that they’d seen my pet in a video on a non-Ganz video sharing site (not sure if we’re allowed to use outside website names here, so I’ll leave it to you to assume which one). When I checked it out, I was unable to find the one the other person was talking about, but I did find lots and lots of videos taken where the others in the clubhouse were apparently totally unaware their pets were being filmed, and some that I suspect were edited to portray other users in a negative light, including some that outright accused people of scamming and gave their Webkinz user names. Maybe it’s just me, but that’s a little disconcerting and I would feel kind of violated if I found a video like that of my pet. Is there anything Ganz can do about such videos? I know copyright law allows many organizations to remove defamatory or pirated material from sites like that. Would that be possible in this case? And preventatively, it would be great if Ganz did a PSA on Webkinz Newz or Webkinz World about that; it’s the one thing in the many years I’ve been playing Webkinz that has made me uncomfortable.

Mascoutah

I think there should be more shows to the TV. I’m tired of Monkey and Monkey, The Secret Chef, and Winner’s Shows.

MEGWEBKINZ

they should have a contest to design the show by using the movie maker! it would be awesome!

AvzoraGW

great idea! maybe they could use fan videos! wouldn’t that be cool?!

MEGWEBKINZ

guys, i just had an awesome idea! what if we could buy super beds with wish tokens? they would obviously cost more, like 20-30, but it would be great cuz i hardly ever see webkinz in stores anymore so super beds are rare to me. they could have an exclusive items section, and a super bed section for ALL MEMBERS! plz consider this ganz! and friend me on webkinz, im MEGMEGEST

jbuggin3

In the Wshop under the food catagory, please make 2 taps. One for pet’s food and one for recipe food. It is really hard to make any recipes when you have to go 15 pages just to get to recipe food.

Fracktail

I second that idea! I have over 250 pets and it’s quite a chore to go through all that food. :P

AvzoraGW

that’s a great idea! we sure could use more stuff to wish for! thx, megwebkinz. i’ll send u a friend request, too.

Comments are closed.