Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 4 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

alexis130

I think I speak for everyone when I say, PLEASE FIX WEBKINZ X. The new system is incredibly confusing and feels very cluttered. Its difficult to get around anywhere. And its really buggy and slow. I appreciate what you are trying to do with this new webkinz idea, and some of the changes are very cool. But, I think it needs more sprucing up before it can really be utilized to its fullest. Again, I appreciate the work going into improving webkinz, but it’s hard to enjoy when its too difficult to do some things. – A concerned player

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

opossumboy

Yes please fix all of these problems. It is so slow that I haven’t been able to do and complete any job since the changes. Yes the map is to hard to use this way too. Everything sticks, freezes and has some glitch. I don’t enjoy playing anymore.

marfun1

I have a suggestion for the pet meters. I know that the webkinz team has said that they’re fixing the meters but it’s been about two weeks and I’m not sure if they have updated it yet. The hunger meter in particular is very buggy. I buy my pet’s special food item, costing 25 kinzcash, and it fills the meter by two and sometimes does not affect the meter at all. This is frustrating to buy expensive food that should fill the meter a significant amount and have the meter unaffected. Another thing is that my pet looses ten energy points for each wish at the wishing well which seems excessive. I hope these issues are resolved quickly.

avaroxsj

I would like it if you make it easier to move around the map from room to room like it was set up before with arrows. Too difficult now because you have to jump from room to room. Thank you.

I think you should make something to where we can delete extra rooms we do not want anymore! That would be awesome!

migrubbs

I thought of some new gingerbread animals. Gingerbread Kitty, Gingerbread Bunny, Gingerbread Pony, Gingerbread Cow, Gingerbread Pig, Gingerbread Lamb, Gingerbread Rooster, Gingerbread Tiger.

hek934

I had an issue today that my pet hamster, Vanila, requested something, but when I tried to change to her with the button to change to a webkinz in “need”, I ended up going to my pet black bear, Shadow , and I couldn’t help and finish the request. I NEEEEEEEEED that to be fixed. I can’t STAND leting my webkinz down. I Hope it gets fixed. >_< Ack!

LabLover2014

You know what I’d like to see in Webkinz? Braces for Webkinz! And freckles!

Comments are closed.