Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 3 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

clarissarose

Here’s a suggestion: Stop forcing Deluxe members (and honestly, everyone) to watch advertisements before playing a game in the Arcade. I know of no other game/service/anything that makes paying members watch ads.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

danielle1187

After the last update, my Adventure Park quests no longer work the same way. Before if Sera sent me to play Zingoz Pop I could, even though it had been made a Deluxe game. This let me complete my quest and go to another one. Now it says I have to become a Deluxe member even though Sera is sending me. Not only can’t I play the Deluxe game, I now can’t finish my Adventure Park quest. Will this be fixed or have we lost another part of Webkinz?

tarayvonne

Please please refine the new graphics on webkinz x. Everything is seriously lacking the fine detail it used to have. The graphics remind me of a gummy bear- brightly colorful, rounded, and indistinct. I went into my western horse theme room and saw the picture on the wall with the buffalo on it and shook my head over how little it looked like it did before. You can’t even hardly tell they are buffalo anymore. I’ll miss the original graphics of webkinz forever. The difference is like watching original looney tunes cartoons versus the modern made version of it. So much is lost in translation-you know what I mean. Original star wars movies versus the new ones. I’m sure you understand, it’s not the same :(

Nakishawolf

Dear Ganz,

First of all, let me start off with a compliment! The new Webkinz X, even though buggy at the moment, is a lot of fun. Clearly, a lot of thought went into this! I’m sure after all bugs are cleared out, it will be a great joy to all players.
      smile emoticon

But with the arrival of Webkinz X, things drastically changed for our pets!
      I maintain four different Webkinz accounts and I enjoy doing this very much. However; I used to open four screens and maintain all four accounts at once, which was easy enough.
      Since Webkinz X launched, this is pretty much impossible to do. The pets are way more demanding (which is FUN!), things need to be done in a certain amount of time, and there’s just SO much more interaction. I cannot watch four accounts of needy pets at the same time! The gameplay is much more fun, but this little problem made me think…

I wish we could merge our accounts together!

So… how would this merging stuff take place?
      Simple.

When merging two accounts together, I suggest the following.

One account, the ”keeper”, will remain the same. Rooms, items, pets, nothing has to be done about this one.

The account that will be ”added and closed” will need to do the following; Strip all the rooms. Put all the items, all the furniture, the food, the wallpapers and floors, in your dock. Since wallpapers and floors can only be swapped, not just ”removed”, I suggest swapping them all to simple and plain flooring and wallpapers. That doesn’t even cost that much KC. The wallpapers and floors that we want to keep will be moved to our dock for the transfer.

After all this is done, all is ready; all items that need to be transferred are in the dock, all pets are ready (progress in Pet Hearts will be lost of course). Then, the account is merged; all the items and pets move to the ”keeper”, including all KC and Estorepoints.

Tadaahhh!!!

I wish this was possible. It would make things SO much easier!
      smile emoticon

On the topic of safety; I’m sure the last pet code, plus the accountname, password and emailadress should be enough to proof the account belongs to you.

Would you please give this a thought? I would love to hear from you!

Best regards,
      Diane

Hello. I wanted to let you know that the interactive pools that can be placed in the outdoor rooms, are not working properly. I have bought two different kinds of pools, and one graphic had a blue smudge on top of the pool. The other lap pool does not show up at all. Worth looking into, because it did the same thing on a different account. Thanks, I appreciate it… as do most other users I am sure.

mreed

Yes! Same thing happened to me. I placed a pool and it wasn’t showing up. I clicked it to swim in and could do that but I couldn’t see it. I took it off and placed it somewhere else and it still did not show up.

Comments are closed.