Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  ellaelk 18 hours, 28 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I wasn’t around when Caring Valley was active (I re-joined this year), however it sounds like a very sweet and “caring” concept. Also, Webkinz fans are upset with the sudden changes (Webkinz X issues/Mazin’ Hamsters shutdown), so why not redirect their attention…? If something like Caring Valley is released, it would have to be a bit different, however. I’m thinking that new plush pets should be made for such if this is made, as users may already own the pets if they’re just tags on existing pets. I would think that these pets would be good quality, but not Signature-quality. Like an in-between so that they cost a little more (so although some money will be donated, GANZ will still make some profit, as they are a company and need money to run). I just wanted to throw an idea in that would benefit everyone, with the users feeling good for donating, the charities getting some money, and GANZ getting some, too. I hope at least one person at GANZ reads this and at least considers it, even if it never happens. TL;DR: My suggestion is that new (good quality, but not signature) pets are released and used in a Caring Valley kind of way, where some of the money is donated to (a) charit(y/ies). (What I mean by “good quality” would be well-made pets, but not like signatures. I’d say a rough estimate would be like how the Magic W Pup/Sweet Elephant’s ears feel velvety and the Husky/Welsh Corgi’s fur is thicker and more life-like. However, that’s just what I think is “good quality” when it comes to Webkinz: Thicker fur, those eyes with a ring of color, thread noses, velvety ears, etc. It’s just my opinion. ^^;) I’d love to see these little, adorable plush pets help benefit everyone. I loved the idea of Caring Valley, even if I never experienced it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

rosy49

I honestly don’t like the new update. I already started not playing as much when Deluxe was introduced but i still liked it. Now though the design is pretty bad. It looks like it’s intended for kids under 5. Something that’s even worse is that there are blue blobs when u have a pool in a room and when u click on some items they don’t even have the animations they used to have anymore for example when u click on the pool your pet just stands on top of the water and doesn’t even swim. After the update, some of the pets special items won’t even appear in the rooms and everything is so laggy. In the rooms, the items are sometimes replaced with squares or rectangles because they won’t load. I honestly don’t like where Webkinz is going. I used to love Webkinz but in my opinion after the Deluxe update I stopped playing as much as before. I don’t even want to log in anymore because I know i’ll be disappointed with how it looks. I read somewhere that Mazin Hamsters is going to be removed too. I have two hamsters and I really liked exploring with my hamsters so I think it’s unfair how you’re going to delete it, especially for the people with Hamsters.

claksmommy

I wish the Newz site would go back to asking you for your account information after you click on a floating object, rather than automatically sending the item to a specific account. I have more than one Webkinz account and now cannot collect the floating objects for each of my accounts. It appears the only way around this is to set up a Newz account for each of my Webkinz accounts. That means I have to keep signing in and out which is really inconvenient. I don’t understand what this change was supposed to accomplish. It certainly didn’t help or make things easier for users.

mrningbrd

Here’s a really great suggestion: I’ve been playing on Webkinz since I was 9 years old and I find it ridiculous that we need to pay extra money to access basic Webkinz features. I’ve spent at least $200 buying pets and then came back after a few years of not playing to find that I need to pay EVEN MORE money just to play Pizza Palace or even go to the Island when I could’ve done that for free just a few years ago. I’m honestly extremely disappointed that you’re making these children and their parents use their hard earned money just so they can use these features. Please change that, thank you very much. You’re welcome to contact me if you need help with this suggestion as it might come as a shock.

ganz should make lil kinz snakes that would be so cute

Comments are closed.