Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

AvzoraGW

ok. i’ve been reading through the suggestions people have left in this forum and i can already say it would be really great if we could break up this forum somehow so that suggestions and ideas that are related would be grouped together. also, it would help if we could just vote to support suggestions instead of necessarily having to type in a response. maybe there would be an option of “agree” or “disagree” and leave it at that. the votes would help Ganz see which topics are the hottest.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Becky71W

I have a suggestion. Make the forums work on the weekends!!! Most kids have school and can only trade on weekends. Or at least let them work on Saturdays. Jeez………..

markg97

I have to some what agree with Becky, Yes it would be great for them to work weekends (or at least Saturday) but since the forums are crazy and hard to follow, it’s kinda pointless to do so, Just saying cause I don’t see as many people talking/trading like they did in the older forums, that’s why.

serina1151

What about a Lama are Alpaca? maybe a strawberry type of animal?

One thing I’ve noticed since coming back to Webkinz (I took about a six month break) is the level of frustration among regular members about the number of items available to deluxe members. As a deluxe member myself I was really excited about the cool items now available for kinzcash purchase in the Wshop, but I have to say I was surprised to see that nearly every theme now has some of its (usually most interesting items) reserved for deluxe members only. While I see the point in rewarding players for going deluxe, I think this is a bit excessive. WShop items have always been open to everyone; they are the reward you get for spending the time to play in Webkinz world each day and earn kinzcash. Suddenly saying you have to pay real money in order to collect those rewards is a lot to ask, especially for the items that have always been available to everyone and have suddenly gone deluxe. Calling it a “full membership” implies you will have access to at least most of what Webkinz World has to offer. Instead of simply not allowing regular members to purchase certain items, why not do what is done in the estore and give deluxe members discounts on certain items and themes? That way there is still a “deluxe advantage,” but you’re not blocking everyone else from getting items with the kinzcash they’ve earned.

AvzoraGW

awesome suggestion, ladyofthehouse! i totally agree that items in the WShop could all be available to regular members but with a discount for deluxe members! and it could be a huge discount, too, Ganz! great idea! keep thinking, ladyofthehouse!

MEGWEBKINZ

thats a good idea im deluxe but i dont like that u guys can get them either! i’ll send u anything u need!

SavannahSong

megwebkinz, really? awesome! do u have any of those Forest Floor Tiles from the new Toadstool theme? or do u have any of the Mega Modern Wallpaper from the Modern theme? and there’s a purple sunhat in the KinzStyle Outlet that’s called Fine Feathered Fashion Hat that i would also love to have. omg!!! i’ll send u expensive things back and i’m a great friend. i check my messages twice a day and always answer all requests. i’m SavannahSong in webkinz world. thx!

MEGWEBKINZ

I have some pet ideas! 1. Candy Cane Cat. 2. Domino Dog 3. Superstar Squirrel (Rockerz) 4. Perfect Pink Panda 5. Candy Koala 6. Petal Peacock 7. Cookin’ Chicken. Hope u make them!

Gracie10294

Okay, My other comment didn’t show up. If it did sry to repeat. I suggest we be able to create our own fourms again. I miss that! I mean how are you suppose to keep up with your friends? I just arrived back on webkinz. Plz use my suggestion!:) -Gracie

MEGWEBKINZ

oh and a lavender llama!

SavannahSong

megwebkinz, i like ur idea for a candycane cat, but maybe it could be a Bright Stripes Kitty instead? it could be all kinds of wild colors: pink, purple, aqua, yellow, orange, green . . . and maybe its face would be a solid color? maybe aqua? and maybe one paw would be pink and the tip of it’s tail could be yellow? and then for Christmas, it could be a Holiday Stripe Kitty with red and green and white and silver and a white face and green eyes? or a Springtime Stripe Kitty with pretty pastels and a pale yellow face with blue eyes? or a Halloween Stripe Kitty with black and orange and purple and green with an orange face and poison green eyes? i would have to have every one of these! maybe their psi’s would each be a concept car in one of their stripe colors, purple for the Bright Stripe Kitty, red for the Holiday Stripe Kitty, pale silvery blue for the Springtime Stripe Kitty, black for the Halloween Stripe Kitty . . . . Oh! there could be a Neon Stripe Kitty with all neon colors and a black face and a fluorescent pink concept car! their PSF could each be a pile of fishes in each of their stripe colors! and the gift boxes could be striped to match the kitties!!!! who says yeah?! yeah!!!!

Comments are closed.