Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

lovlyhorses4

I think it would be nice on the Jellybean challenge to win a bit more if you are very close (like within 50 or something), a bit less if you are on the right track (like within 250) and the regular amount if you are off by more. I’ve never won it but I think I’ve come very close many times. It’s hard to tell.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

twillow

To be able to move and delete rooms. And also to upgrade rooms to large from medium THAT WOULD BE THE BEST FEATURE EVER

Hunnypoo128

Im not sure if someone has suggested this or not, but i wish you could go through your friends list and delete the ones that no longer go on webkinz. Is there an easier way to do that or is there even a way to to see what accounts are no longer being used??

CaroleF

Hunnypoo128, what I have done sometimes is to buy a building project, and ask for things several times from people I haven’t heard from for a long time. If there’s still no response, I assume they are no longer playing and then I delete them. That’s a better way than asking for important things like marshmallows or acorns, where you have to complete a collection in a certain amount of time. Hope this helps.

57abby

I noticed that since the upgrade, there are too many advertising videos being shown on the side that must have tracking cookies on them because when they pop up, internet explorer stops working to protect me from these spam videos . I think as a deluxe player I shouldn’t have to bother with these ads at all. but when they do come up, sometimes it helps if I hit their pause button so I can play a little longer without being shut down right away. I also see that my other account , which is not deluxe , gets so much more of these ads that I cannot play on that account more than a minute before being shut down. Bottom line! Stop these video ads with tracking cookies on them for spyware safety! I hate playing on the website nowadays because of this.

Steve_Webkinz
        Key Master

Full and Deluxe Members can turn off 3rd party ads in the Parent’s Account controls found here: https://mci2.webkinz.com/parentarea/p_login.php

netge

Thanks for that. I noticed a couple of weeks ago my Internet Explorer was working like mad and refusing to allow me to do anything and it is doing it a lot now. That is so annoying. Yesterday there was an ad stuck right in the middle of the Adventure Park, so I couldn’t see where my pet was or go through doors, etc. Too many adds, need to cut them out unless really important. No one reads them or buys stuff anyway, at least I don’t.

WebkinzTown

I would love to ability to deleted rooms! I have over 100 rooms and I really need only 20. The “small” size rooms don’t work with most of my room designs. I am almost positive I could get rid of at least 50 rooms and improve my account loading speed.

Comments are closed.