Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 4 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Clara0414

It would be great to get trophies for Home Before Dark and Colour Storm. Those are my two favourite arcade games and earn decent kinzcash, but a trophy would be a nice bonus to playing them for extended periods of time. I’d prefer Pass X Level or Earn X Points over a random chance one. Also, I’m running out of Quizzy’s Corner and Discovery Zone questions, so it would be really awesome to either give out (much) more kinzcash in the arcade, make more questions, or allow us to redo completed series. Since the Webkinz X Update, almost all my daily activity kinzcash, has gone towards buying food for my pets (apples), and I need other sources of income for Challenges, rare items, decorating, etc.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

itmustbenice

Please return tree top rooms to green leaves, the orange is hideous looking with bird nests, etc. Thanks for your consideration. Itmustbe nice

itmustbenice

Please put the tree tops back to green. The orange is hideous looking.Thanks for listening. Itmustbenice

LabLover2014

Could Webkinz make a system where you could trade 10kc for 1 eStore point? I think that many people would be happier if they did something like this.

Caralysse, there’s an email for webkinz support if you’re having trouble. No, they don’t get back to you as quickly as the phone, but it is within a day or so. It’s webkinzsupport@ganz.com

Comments are closed.