Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

smally224

Ganz should put the Wheel of Deluxe on the mobile app and give members a daily spin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jumblespanda

I was trading in the KinzChat Trading Room when it got to midnight and the KinzChat Clubhouse closed. I am from Australia and was unaware of the time. I was busy with a trade and both my trading partner and I really wanted to complete the trade. I was just looking to see if I had an item or two they were after. Suddenly we got chucked out and lost the trade. I would appreciate it if there could be a warning: YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO COMPLETE YOUR TRADE etc. or THE KINZCHAT TRADING ROOM WILL BE CLOSING IN 5 MINUTES. A couple of warnings would be good. Thanks!

Pokekinz

Hey Ganz-ers, I have a suggestion. In the CampKinz theme, there’s “CampKinz Cabin Flooring” and “CampKinz Cabin Wallpaper”. The wallpaper already has windows on it, and they look out into a green, lightly forested area. Well, I wanted to make a snowy mountain cabin, but none of the suitable winter windows I found will cover the windows that are part of the wallpaper… So I thought, maybe there could be the same sort of wallpaper, but without the pre-placed widows. Then, we could make in any sort of cabin we’d like. And, maybe the pre-placed windows could also be a separate item. Just a thought; I’d really like a nice mountain log cabin for Balto.

Pokekinz

Say…. Maybe that could be a new Winter Theme; a Snowy Mountain Cabin theme. It’d be a bunch of things you’d find in a log cabin. The wallpaper could kind of have the shape of the Pioneer Theme wallpaper without the roof part, but it’d also look kinda look like the CampKinz Cabin Wallpaper, since it wouldn’t be quite as old fashioned, and it’d be pretty well-made as log cabins go. It wouldn’t be very glossy wood; it’d look a little more rustic. Same with the flooring, but it wouldn’t be as uneven as the pioneer flooring, it’d be evenly lain like the CampKinz Cabin flooring. The wood would be a little lighter than that of the CampKinz wood, but a darker than the Pioneer. The theme could have a big three-by-three shaggy-ish wool rug, maybe dark brown, a wooden bed with a dark-ish orange or red orange quilt, maybe with some white patches, and a simple white pillow, a wooden shelf (slightly lighter in color than the wood the wall is made of) with tin plates and tin cups on it, some wall pegs that hold a heavy winter coat or two (probably with neutral colors; like blue, dark-ish red, or grey), some hanging snowshoes, a wooden sled coffee table (you know, the ones that have the main part of the sled off the ground [that would be made of wood] held up by two sort of large metal things, sort of like what you see on the bottom of ice skates. This would be dull if it were real, so as to not scratch the nice wooden floor :)), some simple wooden stools, a tan couch with a green smallish throw-pillow, and a larger red, white, and dark green patterned throw pillow. There could also be a matching armchair, but it’d only have a smaller green throw pillow. There could also be a wooden dining table, with four wooden half-cylinders for the table top, flat sides up, and four wooden cylinders for the table legs, splayed outwards slightly, with wooden cylinders for support in the under-middle. And, in case you wanted a kitchen in your cabin, there could be some simple kitchen items, like a gas-burner stove, a sink, some counters, and an ice box/chest. Then there could be some matching chairs, also made from many wooden cylinders, and on the seat of the chair would be a red, white, and dark green patterned throw pillow to sit on. There could also be some windows (without visible drapes or shutters) that look out onto a snow mountain landscape, with a few snowy evergreen trees. And lastly, there would be a large stone fireplace (one-by-three) with roughly brick-shaped stones, but varying, and the stones varying slightly in color, being mainly grey and dark grey, with a few brown-ish ones. There would be a black iron grate in front of the cavity with the logs for the fire (this would also have animated fire, by the way). Thanks for reading, and if you have any ideas for items that you think would look good with this hypothetical theme, please let me know!

lavadragon

Nice! We actually have a coffee table, which was a sled from Vermont. It’s super cool. Hopefully, Ganz soon makes a cool new theme, like The Snowy Mountain Cabin theme, that you created. And not suddenly throw in a couple of cool pieces that cost estore points. :’l Like with the Fruitland theme, there is some-sort of a Watermelon Pool/hot tub thingy. I think a pool? But whatever it is, it’s like 8,000 points o.O I can’t stand when that happens. What are you to do though… :C You already said about snow covered evergreen trees, but how about a snow covered bush of some sort? Maybe like a holly bush! Oh, that would looks neat. You could put it right near the entrances. Or maybe a Poinsettia wreath. Just some ideas シ

Pokekinz

Well, there weren’t really evergreens in the theme, it’s just the window looked out onto those and a snowy landscape. I’d really like some more items that could be used for an outdoor (or an indoor room made to look like it was outdoors) snowy landscape room. Like a mountain. I’ve found a few Pet Specific Gift items that would work in it (like Whitney’s PSI); and I was thinking of using the Arctic Tundra Wallpaper and Flooring. Although, I could also make an outdoor snowy room thingy, and just use it in the winter (although that’d kinda be disappointing). I kinda wish there was a way to make some outdoor rooms whichever season you’d like them to be, and leave others to change automatically. Also, I thought of a sort of little accent piece. You know those wood holder things that you can win from the Log Out Carnival or spinning the Wheel of Wow a ton? Well, maybe there could be something like that for this theme, but the two sides are rectangular, with a rectangular base, and it would be spanned by a leather wood carrier (so it looks like you could take the wood carrier off and take it with you when you chop some more). And of course there would be some seasoned-looking wood in it, and it’d be a slightly darker color than the wood in the other wood holder thingy, and slightly rougher-looking. Because wood holders look great in log cabins to me, but I’m not sure the other would look that great in this one.

gutentag222

If you’re looking to make a winter cabin, maybe you could use the Dogbeard Cabin wallpaper from the Curion Shop? There aren’t any windows in it. Otherwise, maybe you could use posters or something to cover up the Campkinz windows

smally224

Webkinz needs a mute button that can mute the whole window. I hate when I’m watching Netflix or listening to music in another window and all I can here is Arte’s voice, “The Wheel of Wow” and other various sounds on Webkinz.

PIPER65PH

don’t send me emails anymore!!!

bbjbmom

Can you please post negative but nice..post. I always get the post to much, when i see tons of silly things posted esp. by the same people. All I want is for you to fix my site. I have so much stuff that simple will not load and No where to ask for help because I have 744 pets and I do not remember the silly code of my first one. We moved and I can not find it….Seriously you need to fix that too. I have spent thousands of dollars, and my site to work…bear3mdd please someone help me.

Comments are closed.