Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

netge

An earlier member mentioned that a lot of adults play Webkinz, which they do. Would it be possible to have an adult only (age 21 plus) chat room, but with certain restrictions about topics discussed and also fully moderated.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

Even though some adults play Webkinz, the taget demographic is still children and pre-teens. An adult-only KinzChat+ seems like it could be quite a hassle for users, because their parents might not want them on a site where “adult only” restrictions are even present. Besides, children could bypass the restriction by simply claiming that they’re over 21. There are plenty of other forums on the Internet where adults can interact, so I don’t think age restrictions on a kids’ site are really necessary. :)

SavannahSong

maybe they could add that to the GanzParent Club? that’s only for adults (theoretically). :D

Wolf11330

They should make more dogs that are not common ….. lets see like a Great dane, another kind of husky, IRISH WOLF HOUND!!!!!!!!!!! , PITBULL, akita, doberman, mastiff, and NON SIGNATURE AUSTRAILION SHEPERD ….. bad spelling sorry…. p.s i am sungirl123456789

Wolf11330

they should make a create a webkinz contest if they don’t have one

SavannahSong

thx, Wolf11330! i loved the design a dog contest! we could also have a design a t-shirt or dress contest, too. or wallpaper and flooring. how fun would that be?

SavannahSong

could you make the pink ruffle skirt (KinzStyle Outlet), the country dress (Jumbleberries) and the neon tutu (recipe) available in other colors? they’re all really great designs. thx!

SavannahSong

it would be sooo nice if we could check our challenges when we’re in the arcade. i keep forgetting which game i’m supposed to play and how many points i need. maybe there would be a button that would bring up the challenges in a window? thx!

Fracktail

I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment! I’d also enjoy it if the challenges wee moved to a place on the dock. Not only will that make it easier to view in different locations of Webkinz World, but it’s also out of the way of My Room (many times has the challenge tab gotten in the way of my decorating).

SavannahSong

oh! Fracktail! good point! the challenge icons get in the way every time i try to do my farming – and i do a lot since i have lots of accounts and most of them have farm gardens! Ganz – please? :D

MEGWEBKINZ

yeah that is an excellent point and i could not agree more!

Comments are closed.