Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

95hearts

I agree with you guitarplyr7799

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I think we should be able to trade e-store bought items with other members, as well as be able to sell them. I find myself with a few items I do not want I have bought with e-store money and I want to get rid of them.

migrubbs

Here’s some more ideas for pets.

Princess Snow Leopard, Prince Zebra, Blushing Dolphin (Valentine’s Day Pet), Melody Mouse, Hum Bear, Aardwolf, Addax, Adelie Penguin, African Golden Cat, Asian Black Bear, Barracuda, blackbuck, Bongo, Arctic Bison, Arctic Tiger, Arctic Kangaroo, Arctic Camel, White Elephant, Bearded Seal, Blue Faced Chimp, Blue Monkey, Caribbean Unicorn, African Red Hog, Christmas Horse, Desert Anteater, Desert Lion, Desert Snail, Desert Tiger, Neon Giraffe, Alpine Ibex, Amazon Bush Dog, Amazon River Dolphin, Amazon Crocodile, Anaconda, Angelfish, Arabian Leopard, Arabian Gazelle, Arabian Oryx, Arctic Meerkat, Arctic Wolf, Australian Kelpie, Axis Deer, Halloween Horse, Ice Hyena, Mountain Tiger, Baby Tiger, Bay Cat, Caribou, Beech Marten, Yellow-throated Marten, Caribbean Giraffe, Sunset Penguin, Coral Snake, Pink Panther, Black Footed Cat, Snowy Zebra, Sunset Bear, Savannah Hippo, Black Jaguar, Black Tip Reef Shark, Blue Panther, Blue & Gold Macaw, Blue Shark, Lemon Shark, Emerald Cougar, Fishing Cat, Golden Tiger, Mars Tiger, Moon Cheetah, Moon Leopard, Moon Tiger, Sand Cat, Sapphire Cougar, Sapphire Lion, Lava Leopard, Valentine Penguin, Ice Flamingo, Cotton Candy Giraffe, Caribbean Flamingo, Caracal, Cinnamon Bear.

redgreen

I think Webkinz set it up perfectly… you guys should add more slopes to Polar Plunge, On the side of the pick a course thing there are arrows, however you do not need them for there are only 4, Or maybe… A POLAR PLUNGE LEVEL EDITOR! That would be awesome! Webkinz needs a good level editor! And that would be perfect! Also there should be a Trading Cards series 5 with a card game! I thought the card game could be the same as series 1′s but with new cards and instead of the challenge card having an award saying “Reward: Draw a card” I was thinking of Prize Cards, when you win a challenge you draw a prize card, it could say stuff like “Opponent of your choice cannot attempt challenges for 3 turns” “Look at every players cards, take one card from each player” “Opponent of your choice discards 3 cards” “Choose an Opponent, take one of there challenge cards and put it on the bottom of the Challenge deck” “Each player except you discards 1 card” “Draw 3 Cards” stuff like that! You could sabotage your opponents or get an advantage! I was thinking you could keep your prize cards until you would wish to use them. And also maybe add this game to the tournament arena but for more then 2 players, and make the section called ‘Two-Player Games’ ‘Multiplayer Games’ I know this whole trading cards idea is a little far fetched but I think it would be absolutely amazing! I have webkinz trading cards and they are the best thing since sliced bread! Please consider these ideas!

redgreen

I think webkinz should have energy drinks, they should just boost your pets energy, not effect their hunger though :)

Comments are closed.