Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Useabelis

I remember the old Webkinz. I am not Deluxe, so I can’t do many things in Webkinz? I was wondering if maybe normal members could have some more items?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

cem1219

I agree. There has been less and less for me to do I’m not deluxe, which means I cant play my favorite game, Tunneling Twigzy. When they made it deluxe i got really mad.

kitkat8765

This is more of a deep request than a suggestion. I suggest or deeply request that you make 6 boxes in kinzpost for us to sent items per day per acct. And Please allow us a day or two a month (if not all of the time) to send e-store items. Even if we send them to our own accts, it would be better. However, I have many many items that came in mystery boxes that I would love to send as gifts or use for trade. There are items I have missed (started playing in March) that I would be happy to send a e-store item for. Shouldn’t we get to decide the value of an item based on how badly we want it. If it is about kids, you already have it fixed to where they aren’t supposed to be in the e-store or trade room without parental permission. The same can easily be done here. And some of the kids are better traders than the adults. Please consider this. I see no logical reason for why it is the way it is now, except that someone may trade for an e-store item rather than purchasing it themself, which causes loss of profit. However, if someone wants an estore item badly enough when it comes out he is going to buy it and not depend on trading anyway. And if someone can’t afford to buy from the estore, he is not going to buy it anyway. So, the logic doesn’t add up. Please consider this and make this a more fun and exciting game in which users can enjoy more of the items they want. Thank You

cem1219

Yes.

cuss05

Can yall fix it so if we can’t get longed in on the Holyday’s we can steel get our stuff? Why? I tried 5 times Friday to long in for Christmas keep getting “I am sorry, we can’t connect to Webkinz Word long back in later for more fun and games” .I missed m Santa gift and Mrs. Birds to

tarayvonne

My suggestion is about the w-shop, it would be so helpful if the regular food items could be moved to the front of the pet specific foods in the w-shop. I have 22 pages and counting of pet specific foods, and when I get a request for a regular food my pet wants to eat, it’s a rush to find it clear at the end of the food pages before time runs out.

Hi webkinz i think it would be amazing if you could make the apps where they connect like you could earn kinzcash and it would be on your account i have been playing the game since oct 2011 and i always look for ways to earn kinzcash thx signed roesy

Comments are closed.