Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

ammykat

Webkinz stuffed animals that are like the lil kinz stuffies ! They’re so cute, I wish normal webkinz had them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

niipah

Option to remove/sort out eStore point items from the WShop or make a shop exclusively for them please!!

RLAKsmommy

Can the video ads not run in the arcade. They are very distracting while playing some games and they also disturb the games’ graphics. Makes for a very frustrating experience.

leenie

We should be able to bank more zummies than 100 per color category. If you are trying to earn a rainbow slide, you end up wasting a lot of zummies trying to earn enough zummies for each color category. For instance, I have 100 for 3 colors and 66 in another.

I believe that there are too many “Deluxe Member” items and games. In the beginning of webkinz, ( at least when I joined January 2008 ) there were a few deluxe member items but we could deal with it. Now, we can only play about five games and can buy very few things. I also feel that we should not have a limit on rooms. I have 16 webkinz and am planning on getting more. Speaking of webkinz, we should not get free webkinz when we make an account. My sisters and I ( And anyone else who joined a while ago ) had to buy our webkinz to join ( which were about $15 ). I think these are good suggestions because you lost popularity when you made so much deluxe stuff. Now, you can find webkinz in the dollar store for $5 when you used to have to go to the mall or some place big like that to get a webkinz for $15 sometimes $12 when you were lucky.

Comments are closed.