Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 5 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Honeybear877

PLEASE put the floating snowflakes BACK IN THE ROOMS. It’s hard to catch them when they fly in other places, and quite often my computer gets locked up when I’m in the clubhouse rooms. I’ve been on Webkinz since the beginning, and each year I look forward to Winterfest particularly to go through my rooms, sort, rearrange, make new spaces, etc. while waiting for the snowflakes. With normal time constraints, I can’t do that anymore. Please put them back in the rooms!!! Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.58

beccalynn101

Please make it so we can delete rooms!

Yes! I have so many rooms that I don’t need! Or even if we could rearrange the rooms! (:

beccalynn101

They should really let you delete rooms! i have so many rooms i dont need!

JMCsAngel

With more and more items in the w shop costing e coins rather than kinzcash, there should be an option to convert our kinzcash to e coins. Also, we should be able to sell any item in our dock should we decide we no longer want it.

Comments are closed.