Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 3 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

gutentag222

I would love it if there were more prizes for more advanced family points earners. After the 50,000 point mark it takes several weeks to earn prizes (which are very good prizes), and after the 300,000 level it will take several months to earn prizes, doing daily activities. It would be lovely if there prizes for every 25,000 points, at least, because it’s harder to stay motivated after a few weeks of no prizes. Prizes every 10,000 points would be even better. They don’t have to be fantastic prizes, like the ones already available, but special clothing or decorations would be great. Thanks for taking the time to read.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I also think that free members (or members who haven’t adopted pets in a while) should be able to use kinzpost to send gifts! Thank you (:

I have a few pet suggestions! First, you know how there are pups with food designs (donut pup, cupcake pup, lollipop pup, chocolate pup, Candy pup, etc) and pups with music notes, cheer and dance themes? I think it would be so cool if there were a new series of sports themed pups! So, maybe pets with soccer balls on their pelts, or footballs, golfballs, baseballs, or running sneakers! A cross country or track and field pup – a dog with running sneakers or cross country running symbols or a track or javelins, hurdles, shotput – would be amazing!! :D My second suggestion is either brining back lil’ kinz or creating a series of baby animal webkinz (: Thank you!!

TigerKinzKG

Please make a webkinz Russian Blue Cat and more fish!…maybe an octopus? =3

Yes! An octopus would be so cute.

beccalynn101

Bring back the old webkinz.. Ive had an account for 8 years. I hate how i cant play the games i used to be able to and do the old jobs and old academy classes. Webkinz needs to go back to being fair.

lisochka

I agree. The old Webkinz was a lot better.

slinky3072

I think so to. They totally destoyed the gardening and I miss the game I had played for years

TigerKinzKG

I kind of like the new webkinz. But i do miss gardening…

Comments are closed.