Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 6 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

noelle147

Number One: The invite People to your house thing should come back. Number Two: There should be some more club house places that are roleplay or events and there year round.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ImaPepper

I have a suggestion for the clubhouse rooms. With Kinzchat, we can’t direct comments; so it’s really confusing in conversations. It would be awesome if we could make a comment and direct it to a specific pet (since the names are in the clubhouse) or to everyone. It would make it easier to ensure you are responding to comments and questions directed at you, while keeping from “butting into” someone else’s conversation. Anyway, thanks for reading.

ilovemoonie

Ok, so here’s some pet suggestions I’ve got: well, first and foremost, I think GANZ should make a Unisus! (part Pegasus, part unicorn.) that’s like my Webkinz dream. I also think they should make A: regular Bernese mountain dog, Australian Shepard, timber wolf, and red wolf, because the signatures are too expensive and those are some awesome animals in my opinion. I also think they should make a Longhaired dachshund, Shetland pony, hawk, rainbow trout, black sheep, white tailed deer,(male, er, buck that is) and paint horse.(not a pinto, a paint) I also think the should turn the moon fox, red velvet raccoon, 10 year magic w cat, and blue avenue Pomeranian into a plush. And they need another penguin. Oh, and a white wolf would be cool too. And a raven. And I really want them to somehow remake the scottish terrier, because I really want one but its too expensive. Ok, that’s all for now. I have a LOT more pet suggestions though, but this is already a little much I think. Sorry if I’m sounding greedy or anything, you always make awesome pets. please consider my suggestions ganz! Thank you! :)

Michelle08

I would love if a lot of the ganz e store items became available for kinzcash. Even if they were 1000 each. Also I’d love to see an option to be able to delete rooms in the house. Even if you got your kinz cash back or not.

ilovemoonie

Yeah, that would be awesome! :D

I would love to see a spinning wheel (like from Sleeping Beauty/Rumplestiltskin) added to webkinz world. It could be interactive and the wheel spin when you click it, or for display only. Either way, I’d love to have one. :)

gutentag222

That’s a fantastic idea! It would be a cool addition to historical or creative rooms and themes. It would also help kids learn about how basic materials used to be produced.

I actually found one under the pioneer theme! Only it is 4000 ganz coins and I have zero.Lol. Glad they have it all the same.

Comments are closed.