Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 day, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

2002ganz

OOH OOH OOH GANZ can you make another mouse?! A super cute one?! Well I don’t know if you’ve seen the movie Prince Caspian (it’s from the Narnia series- LOVE LOVE LOVE!), but anyways, in that movie there’s a mouse named Reepicheep, and I would love a cute realistic-looking pet to name after him! Could you maybe take that into consideration… Also, I would love more pets that actually look like real animals (i.e., I’ve never seen an upbeat chick giraffe walking around! XD)! Ok, I should probably be quiet now… But Ganz PLX talk about those ideas! <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

2002ganz

Hey Webkinz Team, a lot of us Webkinz players have a lot of items, and it’s a pain to scroll through hundreds of items to find one thing. Do you think you could consider putting a search bar on the dock, so we could type in an item, and it would show up? That would make my life a LOT easier…

loveyou1996

Not every single food they say is not in webkinz. i cant do the secret recipes without some of the food they say we have when really we dont have it

tarayvonne

It would be nice if the wish factory items were updated with something new. I have a pile of wish tokens and nothing to use them on that I don’t already have several of.

pinkheart225

I prefer the older webkinz site to the new one, because there was no deluxe member stuff and you didnt have to pay for everything (Theres hardly anything in the wshop anymore for nondeluxe members) but since its probably unlikely for webkinz to go back to how it was I think that we should be able to have as many rooms as we want and not a maximum number ( i like my pets to each have their own rooms) but if thats not do-able i think we should atleast be able to upgrade out rooms to the larger whens when they started small, etc.

Comments are closed.