Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

lavadragon

I personally would love to see ยง make a Fisher. “Fishers are long-tailed carnivores in the family Mustelidae. Sometimes called the weasel family, it also includes badgers, otters, and minks. The fisher is found only in Canada and the northern U.S” <- Pretty much a definition of the creature from National Geographic. I guess Fishers are pretty close to my area, but I’ve never actually seen one. Oh, and here is another definition I found to describe Fishers on Defenders Of Wildlife, “A fisher has a long, slim body with short legs, rounded ears, and a bushy tail. Fishers are larger and darker than martens and have thick fur. Fishers are agile and swift and are also excellent climbers.” They also described Fishers as, “Rare and agile forest carnivores found only in North America.” I think they are charming ^w^ Maybe instead of all the dogs/cats/domesticated animals GANZ keep making, how about they make a few more “uncommon wild animals”? Like maybe a Ringtail Cat? Or a Tortoise. You saw it coming.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I think Webkinz should bring back Mazin’ Hamsters. Why did they get rid of it in the first place? I bought several hamsters and was going to buy more, but then it quit working. I would be so excited if Mazin’ Hamsters came back again, and I would play Webkinz a lot more. What does everyone else thing?

midnightowl

I think Cowabelle should have a mayors office.

duckyd2

It would be so cool to have more stuff to do in the charm forest!! I really like the magical, fantasy, type spots in Webkinz World. It would also be awesome to have more storeys to the My Room. That way those of us with hundreds of rooms do not have to scroll so long. It would be nice to have a “my room search” button too where we could type in the name of one of our rooms and it would show us where that room is. It is also hard to find a certain room when we have many. Thanks for reading! :)

gutentag222

This would be fantastic. I understand that it is very difficult to add the remove rooms feature to WW. However, a room search would solve the root problem, which is that its difficult to navigate a very large house. This is especially difficult for me because I try to position room to limit the number of door in each, greatly increase the space my house takes up.

blueneo104

I think that Webkinz should allow you to delete rooms. I have way too many rooms in my house lol! I think that would be a really useful tool if you could delete or sell rooms.

Comments are closed.