Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

TigerKinzKG

I love the E-store pheonixs, but like many other players I can’t get one. It would be GRReat if you could make a plush version of a pheonix! :3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lavadragon

^ That’s a great idea Snowy! :D

TigerKinzKG

Thanks Woody :3

lavadragon

No problemo Snowy :3

bee225

so i do not get how to do this can someone explain?

sally
        Key Master

You’re going to need to be a little more specific.

lavadragon

Hm, I think she means she doesn’t get what the forums are about Sally Webkinz. c: I’ll do a short little description I guess; so basically @bee225, the forums are a place were you can talk about your Webkinz pets, make stories with other members including your Webkinz pets, ask questions, and trade. That’s just the basics; you can make suggestions to GANZ too! If you don’t know how to navigate around here, I’ll include an example. Say you wanted to trade your pet’s PSI (Pet Specific Item, or anything for that matter.) You can come on the forums, and make a comment asking someone to trade you. You would go on the “Trading” tab of “Forums”, and basically just make a comment. Simple as that; Anywho, welcome to the Forums! c:

migrubbs

Ganz, there is some glitching going on Webkinz World. In Kinzville Academy, the school days went down 2 times like Super School Day even it’s not Super School Day. Can you fix this? And my pets aren’t winning trophies at the Stadium because when I have their clothes on, in the room when I enter them in each content, my pets show no clothes on them. Can you please fix this? This is wrecking my time!

Panicc4ke

I was in the clubhouse today and saw a Webkinz pet come in to the clubhouse wearing a feathered headdress in an American Indian style. I did not know that Ganz offered headdresses in this style through their estore until now. Headdresses are a really important symbol to American Indians. They are restricted symbols for them in the same way military medals are restricted symbols for Canadians. Not just anyone can wear one. I happen to be white, not Native American, but I feel like offering headdresses is cultural appropriation and it is really freaky to me to see that Ganz is selling headdresses for Webkinz pets through their estore because Webkinz is a site for children. Lets just say that again: it’s a website for children. I think for a child that putting a headdress on a Webkinz pet is going to make that child believe that it’s ok for just anybody to wear a headdress in real life. I don’t know if anyone will see this, but please retire the headdresses to help end racism and for the sake of our children.

CDDC

If such a clothing piece has a meaning like you say, mayhap he owner of the pet knows the significance of that headdress and bought it because of its meaning. I think it is good to have cultural artifacts and clothing of different ethnic persuasions etc etc. Wearing a headdress does not promote or signify racism. it is a symbol of pride and let children know what it signifies not belittle it.

I think Webkinz should have an option to purchase Delux Membership through their app. Some people, like me prefer to buy access to things on games through iTunes! I think it would be easier and more helpful if they added the option to buy Delux through the app in iTunes. They already have the option for ganze eStore points, so why not just add Delux Membership?? -ioio

Comments are closed.