Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  ellaelk 7 hours, 11 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Ellla21

IT would be nice if they came up with some new styles for the acadamey clothes. Also it would be great to have different TV shows for our pets to watch , like a show for dogs only, and a News show and a fashion show.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AvzoraB

Oh! i really like Ella21′s idea for a fashion show on the tv in our houses! it oculd showcase different looks for each season’s clothing items and mix and match . . . .

crystal33447

hi everyone! my suggestion is that ganz could make a kind of mixing thing like if we got to gem stone pets we can breed them to make another pet! we will still have the pets we breeded too! but we can only breed three pairs per account! well bye!<:

TweeDL

that’s certainly an interesting idea, crystal33447. i’m pretty sure that would have to be part of Webkinz2, if such a thing ever exists . . . . but if u like that kind of thing, The Sims 2 (and i suppose 3, though i haven’t bought it yet) does it. so it’s possible. it would be really cool if we could cross . . . maybe a giraffe and a elephant or something, too! :D

jami912

Unsubscribe is not working!!!

MEGWEBKINZ

no it isnt! plz fix this!

leenie

Have some way to exchange smaller coins for larger coins or add some way to earn larger denomination coins.

AvzoraGW

i wish there was some way we could like our accounts so that we could move things between our accounts more easily. maybe linked accounts would have one dock for all of them? or maybe we could make a bff and it would be free and unlimited to send packages and letters and requests? and, for those accounts that are linked, maybe we could send stuff that’s for eStore points, too.

Fracktail

Let me preface this by saying that I don’t really approve of multiple accounts to begin with, but please hear me out. I’m not a big fan of the ideas that “make it easier for people with more than one account” (so I’m not targeting you personally, so don’t be offended) because I don’t think that Webkinz was made for multiple accounts. Most other sites don’t even allow it (they call it “sockpuppeting” and it’s usually against their rules), so it’s a bit of a privilege in this case. However, imagine the havoc that could happen if these suggestions came to fruition! For example, say GANZ finally lets us send pets to different accounts. Sounds like a great idea at first, right? And it is, in theory, but then what if someone somehow gets into your account? Then they could conceivably send all of your pets to their own account. And yes, I know that they can send rare items and exclusives to their account right now, but those can be replaced. No matter how rare it is, you can still somehow get a replacement (by trading or other means). Webkinz pets and Estore points cost money. If you were to lose those, you would have to pay money just to get them all back. So while these ideas are brilliant in theory, they would quickly fall apart and be taken advantage of in practice. Please remember that everything I say is not targeting anyone personally, so please don’t be offended in any way; I’m just stating my opinion. :)

TweeDL

i hear what you’re saying, Fracktail. however, when i told the Ganz folks that i’d opened five additional accounts because i enjoyed the challenges so much, they seemed flattered, not irritated. also, idk about trading stuff that’s for eStore points or pets themselves bc, as you said, they’re for real money. and i would suggest unrestricted trades should be between bffs or family and both accounts would have to agree to be part of that. as far as hackers go, it would be a lot safer if Ganz would fix the “Change Password” button on the sign-in screen . . . .

Fracktail

Oh, I wasn’t saying that it was inherently bad to have multiple accounts; I hope you didn’t interpret it that way. I think that having multiple accounts is okay in and of itself, but it isn’t really a conventional way to play because there are so many ways to abuse the privilege and bypass a lot of the rules Webkinz has set, which is why I’m not too keen on GANZ promoting that as an option. However, I think that the practice is perfectly fine as long as you are playing by the rules (which I know you are, and I’m not accusing you of abusing the privilege at all), so you wouldn’t trouble anyone for that reason alone. Sorry for the misunderstanding; I sincerely hope you weren’t offended (and I profusely apologize if you were)!

Comments are closed.