Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 5 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

NED1998

I need bleachers. For my competition swimming room & my race track yard. preferably aluminum looking ones although wood could work too, they could seat 6, three on top & three on bottom, then they would fit in most rooms. I’m sure lots of other players would like them too since they could go in all those spot themed rooms that seam so popular. I really thought you had some already but I can not find any bleachers at all (other then in the park).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NED1998

I need bleachers preferably looking like the aluminium ones or maybe wood. they should seat 6, three on the top row & three on the bottom, that way they will fit well in most rooms.. there are many room themes that could really use them, I need them for my competition swimming pool room & my race track yard, But they would also work great in sport themed rooms & you have lots of them. I thought you had bleaches of some kind, But I can not find any at all.

Michelle08

, could you please fix the campkinz pool? When I drag and drop it into my room there is always a gray square where it it supposed to be. Anyone else having this problem?

Jenga218

I am sure this suggestion has been made before, but I’m going for it again: Could you please make a Webkinz Plush Platypus? I don’t understand why we have razzle dazzle dinosaurs or magical ribbons monkeys and the likes when the basic Australiana is lacking. (And Googles are cute and fun and I love them, but they aren’t Platypi).

auntiecarla

It’s very nice that you have floating Kinzcash coins this Easter. I’ve clicked on several and received gift boxes with coins redeemable for Kinzcash. But at the risk of sounding ungrateful, I have to say that the advertisements that play when a gift box is dragged into my room are a PAIN IN THE NECK. When they don’t cause Webkinz World to crash entirely, they take FOREVER to play. Please, never again!

Jenga218

I have heard a rumor that if you use your mobile app to open the boxes, there are no ads, but I haven’t tried so can’t confirm myself. Alternately, adblock plugins are available for most browsers (I use uBlock Origin, but there are others), and they can be enabled/disabled easily for most websites. I had whitelisted Webkinz World from my adblocker until this coin box nonsense started.

If you have app, you can drag them into your room from there ad it wont play an add. Hope that helps. And I agree, the adds are a huge pain in the neck.

Comments are closed.