Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 4 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Has anyone noticed that certain beds in Webkinz don’t affect your pets’ energy levels or register that you put your pet to bed? I have the Camp Kinz tent from a collection event a few years ago, and my pet goes to sleep, but the kinzcare meter heart doesn’t go up like it does with other beds, and my pet doesn’t get any energy points from it. I recently got the Cozy Cocoon bed from the community challenges and replaced my regular hammock with it, and noticed the same problem with it. My pet’s energy level kept staying low, until I realized the bed wasn’t doing the trick. Can this be fixed so that all beds work? I now have a cocoon bed taking up space in my dock that I can’t sell, but I can’t use it to rest up my pet.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Rock n rolll fan when u first logon if you leave ur pet in the bed it wont register but if u taki it out to feed it then put it back in it should work

Also, another thing -can it be made so that our pets don’t request things we can’t do? I’ve had my pet get sad three times this week because it asked to spin the Wheel of Wow after I’d already spun it for the day. So, of course, when I went to do it, it told me I didn’t have any more spins. I’ve also been asked to do a job before eight hours had passed since I’d done one. And for whatever reason, whenever my pets ask to make a recipe in a stove, blender, or sandwich maker, I could make five recipes if time allowed -with different appliances, and it wouldn’t register that I fulfilled the request.

FennecFox

Hmm… I think some beds have been quite strange… yeah. But thats weird about the pet requests! i dont think that issue has happened to me before. XP

Pokekinz

Yeah, I’ve had the same issue with the cooking appliances. It’s so annoyiiiing……

2002ganz

Yep there are some weird glitches with pet requests! My pet will ask me to take him to the Academy, and I do, and it doesn’t take apparently. XD But kudos to the Ganz team for trying to iron out the Webkinz X glitches! I understand there’s a lot to fix, haha! :)

FennecFox

Yep, 2002ganz! the webkinz team is doing a really good job fixing these problems :) I hope i see you in the park soon, my friend! I am usually on webkinz at four kinz time… XD

erikap09

I have look through all the suggestions and the most suggest comment and one i agree with is that if we cant sell our rooms can you at least let use move our rooms around because its better than taking every thing out of the room and having to move and rename them

migrubbs

Here’s some good pet ideas for you.
      Cobweb Kitten (Halloween)
      Bud Bunny (Spring)
      Hedgerow Hedgehog
      Holly Hamster (Christmas)
      Pollen Puppy (Spring)
      Moonbeam Mole
      Stardust Squirrel
      Moss Mouse
      Bark Badger
      Dream Deer

Shae1

We keep seeing fabulous new fashions all the time, yet we haven’t seen different colored bows to match all the colors of these outfits. It would be nice to see the same style of Outlet bows like the pink, blue and red bows, only in colors like, black, purple, green, yellow, white, orange, and a darker blue. Another suggestion would be to give us a button to customize our bows.

Comments are closed.