Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and I also have another suggestion as well, okay, this might have been suggested before, but personally, I’d love it if Ganz decided to make a plush Shetland Sheepdog (aka Sheltie)!! :D I own one in real life and I think it would be so cool to own a Webkinz one, too! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FennecFox

Ah, yes! Taffy, great idea! A Shetland Sheepdog! I love those furry dogs… so cutee.

TaffyKitty12

Thanks so much, Fennec! :D I love shelties so much! I own a real one in real life named “Milkshake” ;)

Hi Webkinz! Can you make a Tapir pet? I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Tapirs and they are in fact one of my favorite animals! I know it’s one of the lesser-mentioned animals but still.

FennecFox

Yes! Great idea, BirthdayDragon! i love Tapirs they are so cuteee. :)

TaffyKitty12

I know these have probably been suggested before, and I know I myself have suggested these on the normal Webkikz newz a lot (well, at least a few of them), but I would love it if Webkinz decided to make a plush platypus, a plush sandpiper, and a plush non-signature cheetah!!! :D

FennecFox

Awesome idea, Taffy! I love sandpipers. they are so cute. And platypuses are so cute and amazing! i really hope that Webkinz takes your idea into consideration! :D :D

TaffyKitty12

Thanks, Fennec! I’m glad you liked my ideas! :D Yeah, sandpipers are so adorable!!!!! I love seeing them whenever I’m somewhere with a beach! And yeah, I love platypuses as well!! They’re such unique creatures!! I’d love it if Ganz decided to make them!!! :D

TaffyKitty12

And in my comment above (the one mentioning the suggestions), I meant to say “Webkinz newz”, not “Webkikz newz”! Sorry! Autocorrect, for some reason, likes to change “Webkinz”, to “Webkikz”, which makes no sense if you ask me :/

Jenga218

Personally, I would love to see lioness versions of all of the lions we have in Webkinz World. A Caramel Lioness, a Clover Lioness, a Ribbon Lioness. I think it would be great!

FennecFox

Yeah, Jenga! Great idea ;) i love lionesses.

TaffyKitty12

Yeah, that’s a great idea, Jenga!! Webkinz really should make some more lionesses! :D

Hello, Ganz! I am here with a suggestion! Could you please fix the Sonic Sound Waves set on webkinz? Only half of it is showing in my room, and I really need to use the item to complete the room I’m making. Thank you!

Comments are closed.