Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

pith81

Didn’t know if you all new it or not but some one is using this sight to spie on our kids! When they when a prize send it back to there pets count they latch on then a black eye shows up! Thought you all might like to now. This is a kids play space. ? Thank you Nana

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

I don’t know where you’re getting this information, but I can assure you that there’s nothing to worry about. I just sent 200 KinzCash to my account and it’s fine! Webkinz is a very safe place to play and if anything went wrong then I guarantee someone would find out; after all, it is a very big site with lots of people managing it. If you did see a “black eye”, it was probably just a glitch, and you can always call Customer Service for that. I wouldn’t worry about it too much; it seems like everything is fine. If you do need to call up Customer Service, though, here’s the email: webkinzsupport@ganz.com Hope this helps!

pith81

Can yall change out the prizes we can trade our points for on this sight? Like October get some thing for use that will be for that month only, something to go with the season! November something for Thanksgiving. December something for Christmas and so on. Have it to were you can’t get no were but here!!

Bartholomew

I’d like to add that this change for the forums is different and not very specific and a bit crowded.

Bartholomew

If anyone sees this I think ganz should make a Bubblegum bubble for the virtual webkinz pet for the glasses section and could be a promo item. Comment below if you’re with me, guys! also, ganz should let all rooms be available in kinzchat plus. A lot of people used the “find friends” button too. It would mean a lot to us, ganz.

AvzoraB

it took me a few minutes to understand what you meant, Bartholomew, but i think it would be totally cool if some of the pets in webkinz world could walk around looking like they’re blowing a bubble! how about it, Ganz?

netge

Please could you ensure that new items are coded so that they actually show in the rooms permanently and don’t vanish. I have had the two windows and two stoves from the oak theme disappear along with my Daisy Doe figure. I have just bought some new items from the school theme, but they only show in my dock when the w shop is open on my account. They vanish as soon as I close it, along with the oak tree floor I have just won for the second time. Logging out and back in makes no difference. They are there, they are just hidden and unstable items. How many other members have the same problem. I have also noticed that deluxe items don’t show in the Kinzstyle shop for purchase by Deluxe members, it says you have to join to see and buy them. I have been deluxe for several years and have no problem with other Deluxe items in Webkinz, just those. Please don’t release items until you are sure they are ok in the game. It is so annoying to buy stuff, have it, but not be able to see and use it.

Hi netge. We have a robust testing process to ensure that all items work for everyone. Have you tried clearing your cache a few times and logging back in? This usually restores the items for everyone, both in rooms and the W Shop. If you’re still experiencing issues, please email webkinzsupport@ganz.com.

Comments are closed.