Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 2 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

migrubbs

We need some weather themed pets. Like a Crystal Snow Cat, Breezy Bear, Cloudy Cat, Sunshine Snake, Misty Mouse, Lightning Lioness, and a Rainy Rabbit.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

I got some new ideas for upcoming pets: Blue Throated Macaw, Leaf Cutter Ant, Green Anaconda, Nurse Shark, Queen Parrotfish, Nile crocodile, Angler Fish, Sperm whale, Draco gliding lizard, Tasmanian devil, Plumed basilisk lizard, Baby Elephant, Baby Rhino, Peregrine falcon, Proboscis monkey, Toque macaque (type of monkey), Caracal and the Crested porcupine.

migrubbs

I got some new pet ideas here: Easter Kitty, Alpine ibex, Anti valentine’s poodle, Balloon giraffe, Autumn deer, Aurora panther, Aquamarine elephant, Arabian stallion, and Astral axolotl.

migrubbs

I got some new pet ideas here: beluga whale, Lion Cub, Hyacinth Macaw, Tiger Shark, Capybara, Colobus Monkey, Wolverine, Sloth Bear, Spectacled Bear, Norwegian Forest Cat, Panther Cub, Hooded Merganser, Honey Badger, Electric Cat, Lace Watersnake, Neon Giraffe, Bongo Antelope, Blackbuck, African Buffalo, Allosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Green Moray Eel, African Elephant, Arctic Wolf, Hammerhead Shark, Great White Shark, Harbor Porpoise, Swamp Lily Gator, Lhasa Apso, Marshmallow Polar Bear, Great Horned Owl, Madagascar red owl, Bonin Flying Fox bat, Asiatic Black Bear, Steller’s Sea-eagle, Fossa, Dhole, White-headed Duck, Egyptian Tortoise, White Stag, Black Squirrel, Cranberry Deer, Bat-eared Fox, Teacup Chihuahua, Autumn Leaf Lion (Thanksgiving Pet), Pumpkin Patch Okapi, Glow Polar Bear, Neon Wolf, Siamese Butterfly Cat, Constellation Dolphin, Flame Fox, Hazel Dormouse, Archaeopteryx, Barn Swallow, Bashful fox (Valentine’s Pet), Basket lamb (Easter pet), Basket monkey (Easter pet), Bayou firefly, Beach ball crab, Bedtime bat, and Bell Mouse.

migrubbs

I got some new pet ideas here: Amethyst Unicorn, Sapphire Unicorn, Ruby Unicorn, Jade Dragon, Garnet Dragon, Garnet Elephant, Jade Elephant, Sapphire Elephant, Jade Wolf, Garnet Wolf, Sapphire Wolf, Amethyst Dachshund, Sapphire Dachshund, Ruby Dachshund, Diamond Chickadee, Jeweled Goldfinch, Amethyst Owl, Jade Owl, Diamond Owl, Sapphire Eagle, Pearl Eagle, Jade Eagle, Jade Cat, Garnet Cat, Sapphire Cat, and Sapphire Bluebird.

migrubbs

I got some new pet ideas here: Serendibite Elephant, Serendibite Wolf, Serendibite Dragon, Serendibite Cat, Serendibite Eagle, Serendibite Dachshund, Diamond Dachshund.

auntiecarla

ENOUGH WITH THE PET REQUESTS ALREADY. Lately, it seems like my pet asks to do something different every two minutes. And as soon as one pet’s heart is full, another pet pops up wanting to play. It’s maddening. When I’m in the Magic Forest playing games, I don’t want to leave to take a class at Kinzville Academy. When I’m redecorating a room, I don’t want to leave to answer questions at Quizzy’s. Say I remove all the items from a room because I want to rearrange the furniture; then my pet asks to go to Quizzy’s. I’m not a fan of Quizzy’s, but if I want my pet to be happy, I have to go. By the time I get back, all the furniture I removed has been erased from the New tab on my dock and I have to search through the entire dock to find it again. But the most annoying pet requests come when I’m in the Clubhouse. When I’m in the middle of a trade for an item I want, I can’t leave to give my pet a bath or to change my pet’s clothes. I’ve had pets lose all of their happiness because they make three or four different requests I can’t fulfill during a trade. I’m not against the pet requests, but I’d like the option of shutting them off. What’s the point of going on Webkinz if I can’t do what I want to do because I’m too busy responding to random pet requests?

sweetcv

It would be so awesome if we could have another section in our dock….a tab where we could put items that we would like to trade. This would make it so much easier in the trading room and make things move faster! Thanks for your time!

sidknee23

Will you please fix whatever is happening in the food section of the store? I can only buy my pets’ specialty foods – nothing else! My dear Kidz are going to be getting super hungry! Or really bored eating the same thing every day! Thanks!

sally
        Key Master

You can find all of the other foods under the “Ingredient” tab in the food category :)

Comments are closed.