Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 15 hours, 19 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Vaderesque

Since there is not an awful lot you can buy with the w money, make it so that things you can buy with estore points on webkinz can also be bought with w money. Maybe make it where something that costs 500 estore points costs 2000 w cash.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LunaKnightJr

I have a really great idea for a plushy! There could be a Luna and Artemis plushys! Both Luna and Artemis are from the show, Sailor Moon. Luna is a Black Cat with a Cresent Moon on her forehead ( which Usagi mistake for a bald spot ) and can talk! She belongs to Usagi Tsukino, a 14 year old girl is quite the crybaby, and is Sailor Moon. Artemis is a White Cat with a Cresent Moon on his forehead too and, like Luna, he can talk. His owner is Minako Aino who is Sailor V and Sailor Venus. Luna’s, Artemis, Sailor Moon’s, Sailor Venus and the rest of the Sailor Soldiers mission is to find the Moon Princess, Protect Her, and Defeat the Dark Kingdom, a evil society that is looking for the Silver Crystal so they revived the great ruler.

LunaKnightJr

By the way, the Dark Kingdom isn’t any other season besides season one. I think. I don’t know, I’m on season three and there is five season and a couple movies.

LunaKnightJr

I know it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to have stuff planned for this, but, here it goes. I think that when Webkinz makes it to it’s 50th year ( I hope Webkinz doesn’t shut before then ) there can be so many things going on, possibaly more stuff than any of the other anniverys. For the First Week, there can be a dance off ( well if Pet Actions are back by then ). On the first day, players around the globe can sign up there pets for the Dance-Off. The Second Day, anybody who sighned up can go to the Dance Contest Room in the Clubhouse ( which by the way, will only be open for that day and the next and for the people who sighned up to the Dance Contest ) and Dance off to prove that they themselves, are the true dancing queen or king. The rules for the Dance-Off are simple. There will be random matches of players competing against each other for the first couple of rounds in the Dance-Off. It will be on a secret table where we will determine the matches and easlily tell who will move on to the next round

LunaKnightJr

AHHHHHHHHHHH! I was just typing and I thought I clicked cancel reply (not for the Luna and Artemis one, the the 50th anniversary one) and clearly it got posted. Oh well, maybe someone that lives with me came in my room and someone probably thought I was gonna post it. Well it’s my fault then since I didn’t click cancel reply. I’ve learned my lesson about that now.

libertynews

I would love to be able to KC buy a bear or cat or any pet Statue of Liberty. :}

twinners1

i have an idea! and my idea is… THAT THERE SHOULD BE A CANDY LAND ROOM THEME! Because who wouldn’t want that? everyone loves candy.

wolf246

that would be so cool

Comments are closed.