Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

hollow79

OMG! i have SOOOOO many ideas for new Webkinz pets!!!! You know how you have the peppermint puppy? How about the peppermint PONY!!!! it would be a white with a bright red mane and tail. With green hooves, a peppermint on one of its eyes. with peppermint spots all over it would be the TOTAL PACKAGE! i can just imgine it in my mind! i would be SO CUTE!!! I’M BEGGING YOU PLZ THINK ABOUT THIS GANZ!!! Anyone like me idea? i need help thinking PSI AND PSF!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AvzoraGW

that’s a great suggestion, hollow79! i think a peppermint pony would sell well. maybe it’s psi could be a peppermint bed that would be a giant peppermint candy. and it’s psf could be peppermint carrots that would be shaped like carrots, but the orange part would be red and white stripes? hey! is there a peppermint kitty? if not, let’s have one of those, too! and its psi could be a peppermint sports car with red and white swirl and green interior and its psf could be . . . um . . . peppermint fish! with red and white stripes!

hollow79

I love that idea for a peppermint kitten!

CrazyCatCrib

maybe next time we have a great challenge like #OneWebkinzWorld (which was awesome!!!!), one of the prizes could be free deluxe membership for a month. i’d like to try it before i buy it. and i also have the feeling that once i try deluxe, i’ll always want all of my accounts to be deluxe – which is why i think Ganz will want to do this. thx!

AvzoraB

and can we also win more eStore points? that was awesome! i’d love to have another #OneWebkinzWorld challenge! thx!

Exora

And! could you have more page number showing? right now, it just gives me: 1 2 … 28. and it would be so much better if it would list maybe five pages and then elipses and five more pages, like this: 1 2 3 4 5 … 24 25 26 27 28. the way it is now, i have to go page by page to get back to where i was last time. thx!

Exora

yeah, um, would y’all mind making the Make Suggestions forum (and probably the other topics, too) so that when u add a comment, it takes u back to where u clicked on the Reply button? when i’ve been looking at the newer comments for a while and i’m on page 9 or 12 or something, it really sucks to be bounced back to page one, especially if i haven’t checked what page number i’m on for a while! ALSO! both here and in the comments for Webkinz Newz, i notice a little box pops up when you click on Reply, but u have to wait for it to disappear and then type your comment into the box at the bottom of the screen. could u make the pop-up boxes work? that would solve the first problem and clean up things a little, too. thx! love to all! :D

I don’t think that any anything should be dexluex membership it’s not fair to other peolpo that don’t have a eonf MONEY TO PAY IT AND YOU ARE PUTTING ANYTHING NEW MEMBER OLNY.:(

Comments are closed.