Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

NBS17

I’ve been playing Webkinz since 2007. As you can imagine, my room is out of control. I easily have over 300 rooms and can’t find anything. Webkinz PLEASE allow us to delete rooms, move the location of rooms, and get rid of the annoying doors!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yes! PLZ make it where we can delete or move rooms! I have so many rooms and i like the way they are set up but i need to move them half way across my house to meet other rooms that have the other part of my theme! And plz make the doors moveable or removable or both would be great!! So we can pick where our doors go and if that happens, maybe differnt colored doors that open and close or that you can put decor on thx Rosey

wolf246

I agree!

BlairWebkinz

I’ve been waiting for 10 years for a pet Lobster or Jellyfish!

I second that, I love and collect anything octopus so I would love to see an octopus or a lobster pet!! I think they really need to focus on expanding their sea creatures rather than just re doing already done animals.

BadToTheBun

Here are my suggestions! First: Make it so we can delete all the items we don’t want. There are so many items that you can’t sell and they just take up space. Second: Make it so you can rearrange and delete rooms. I hate having to move all the items from room to room if I want to change the layout. I’d also love to be able to delete rooms. Third: The website is constantly freezing and crashing. Fourth: We should be able to pin our favorite games in the arcade so we don’t have to scroll through all of the games. It’s too tedious.

redskelotons

Suggestion: Have the ability to “pin” certain arcade games so they show up on the top of the arcade list (with a max of 4 or 5 pins). That way, if you have games you like to play often, you don’t have to waste time scrolling all the way down to get to them, it gets tiresome. Besides, it’s an arcade! You wouldn’t aimlessly wander through an arcade hall, looking at every single game before you ultimately end up at your favorite game – in real life, you would bolt straight to the games you want to play.

lemacklemack

The Deluxe wheel and the wow are NOT working.!!!

sally
        Key Master

If you’re unable to click the button to spin, try hiding your dock. If you don’t see any prizes and you’re using Edge, please try Chrome. If neither of these help, please contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com

Comments are closed.