Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I really HATE the video ads they slow down my Mac computer a lot! I’ve been a member since 2010 and I’ve been a deluxe member in the past. I also remember when Webkinz was new! But the ads some of them freeze, and freeze the whole game while your playing an arcade game or accessing the menu or something ITS REALLY ANNOYING! Can we do something about this? I can’t be the only one who has this problem. I’m not saying stop all the ads but at least stop the VIDEO ads. Thank you! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

So it’s not just me that’s been having this problem! While some things are a bit faster for me, the video ads are really causing problems when I’m playing games or especially when I have my pets in school. I try to complete the classes but the ads are constantly changing that it freezes up my computer and I don’t finish them in time. It’s really annoying.

I think that there should be a feature on Webkinz that lets you totally turn off all noise that comes from the website.

YES THIS WOULD BE AMAZiNG. Sometimes I just want to listen to music and it sucks when I have to here all the game noises and people talking. Also just sometimes all the people get really repetitive with what they say. Hearing Ms. Cowaline say “What lessons will your little student be learning today” has me clicking on everything to get her to stop lol.

netge

I just turn off the sound on my laptop/computer and that works great, you just see the words come up and the mouths move, but you don’t have the annoying noise that accompanies it. It’s great when playing games in the Arcade.

rockitboom

I don’t know about other browsers, but on Chrome if you right click on the tab you can use the “mute tab” option. See if your browser has a similar option or consider switching to Chrome.

I think that there should be a feature in the WShop that lets you input how many of something you want to buy. For example, I usually buy food for my pets in bulk (100+ of the food item), and would like to be able to input the number that I want to buy instead of clicking to buy it 100 times.

I think that after you have over 1million Family Score points, instead of starting over with the prizes, Webkinz should design a new special room theme. For every 500,000 points (or 250,000 points) after the initial 1mil the user gets to choose 1 item from the new room theme.

I have a different kind of suggestion, that isnt based on the website. I recently for the first time bought a plush from the website as I didnt want to wait for it to hit my local stores. I was very shocked to find out that Webkinz does not provide a tracking number or even tells you when it shipped out. Just that you should get it in X amount of a time period. Never have I ever ordered from a website that didnt provide tracking for an item, I think it’s a poor choice as I also like to know where my packages are and when to expect its arrival; just a thought!

rockitboom

Welcome to my world, you don’t always get tracking numbers for things.

Comments are closed.