Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 18 hours, 1 minute ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

NMKID

What if there were a back to school party pack?? When school was starting my sister wanted to host a back to school party but there wasn’t anything like that type of theme. This is her idea by the way, not mine. She doesn’t have a Webkinz Newz account so I’m just posting this for her.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Exora

NMKID – your sister’s lucky to have a sibling like you. did you know? your siblings are your closest genetic relatives and, because you’re similar in age, will be there for nearly all of your life. it makes really good sense to work at being friends and allies. it can make your life better for your whole life. :D

Can we get new prizes to choose from on Ganzworld already? I feel my points have staggered up and there’s nothing new for me to trade in for that I don’t already have.

Bows22

Maybe the spider could be a black body with black and orange striped legs, and it could have bright neon purple eyes, and a really cute smiley face, to make it friendly looking, and come to think of it, there isnt a plush crab!

JaketheDog

And also can there be more bug webkinz?? Like a dragonfly and a bumblebee, that would be so cool!!

Fracktail

For some reason, I am infatuated with the idea of an earthworm Webkinz. I have no idea why, because earthworms have a pretty bad stigma attached to them, but I think they’re so CHUBBY and ADORABLE and AAAAAAAA (It would have eyes, of course, because if it didn’t that would just be creepy. :S Artistic license is appropriate here.) I’m probably just crazy, though. That’s usually where my weird crotchets come from. or it could have something to do with that weird obsession I had with James and the Giant Peach when I was a kid

AvzoraGW

jakethedog – i like your idea! maybe we could have a giant spider for Halloween! it could be black with glowing yellow eyes!!! and maybe, so it wouldn’t be too scary for the little kids, it would have a big red smile? lol. idk. the spider’s psi should be a web bed that would hang in a corner of the room and the psf could be black spider spaghetti with glowing yellow sauce. :D

AvzoraGW

maybe it would be more of a silly spider than a scary one. maybe it would have big wonky eyes and a big goofy grin? and maybe there would be a jack o’lantern on it’s back? and it could smile, too?

Bows22

Replying for JaketheDog, he says “thanks for liking his idea!” :)

Exora

hmmm . . . ok. since we just got a web bed, maybe the spider’s psi could be a glowing, blowing web bed? do we have any animated beds? or it could be an outdoors bed that sparkled in the sunlight, like spiderwebs do when they’re dewey?

JaketheDog

Hiya! I wanna be able to move and or delete my rooms! Thanks :)

Comments are closed.