Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

This is more of a creature suggestion. yall should make a axolotl webkinz and/or a pink fairy armadillo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

GreenSecret

This may already be a suggestion (a little hard to read through all of them) but it would be really helpful if the item bar would stay where I am (in the list) as I switch tasks rather than always going back to the beginning. If I have decided that today I want to have my pets eat farm fresh food, but when I go from my house to the arcade or from the arcade to the clubhouse it keeps going back to the 1st item on the list and then to the food that starts with ‘A’, it seems silly that I then need to go back to the “f” foods again to eat. Thanks for the consideration.

Hey! I have a idea, When you adopt a retired pet, you’ve get a retired adoption exclusive item when you adopt a retired pet

TaffyKitty12

Well, I’m not sure how many people have already asked for these pets to be made, but, here are some animals that I’d absolutely love to see be made into plushes someday!: Tri-color sheltland sheepdog (or ‘sheltie’ for short) (I own one in real life and was disappointed to see that the sheltie that webkinz made was a deluxe-only promo pet), pangolin, sindpiper, seagull, a regular Australian Shepard, regular timber wolf, regular cheetah, stingray, platypus, hawk, and some more wild cats/wolves/foxes/dragons/fish/birds/exotics.

greenmagic77

Great ideas Tafykitty!

TaffyKitty12

Thank you, greenmagic77! :)

reddowns

I think we should have a pause button on all arcade games. It would make playing a lot better and we wouldn’t lose high scores if we had to eat dinner or help our parents or answer the door.

Comments are closed.