Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 3 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Exora

on the suggestions forum, could we please have recommended tags for our comments? that way, all the related postings could be found easier. thx!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Exora

could we have a dappled gray mare with cream or light-tan mane and tail? i just saw a beautiful horse like that on the news. so pretty!

ibot01

I play the arcade game and wish Webkinz would add new stuff to buy. There is the same things which have been there forever. Would be so excited to see different stuff added so I could spend some mney on somethimg I don’t already have. PLEASE

LadyBeauty

I have a suggestion that I would love to see happen. I would love to be able to use the Webkinz gift cards ( the $10 and $25 ones) toward buying Deluxe Membership. It would be great if you had the option to use them for instant e-store points ( as they are used now) or to purchase your Deluxe Membership. This would be especially helpful to members whose families do not use credit cards, but wish to have a Deluxe Membership. They would be able to do so when they receive a gift card(s) as a present from a friend of family member, or purchase the gift card(s) with money they have saved up for. Please consider this suggestion. I would love to see Ganz figure out a way that the gift cards could be used toward purchasing Deluxe Memberships! Thank-You! ♪♫ LadyBeauty ♪♫

Exora

LadyBeauty (like ur name, btw), are you serious?! i had no idea that gift cards don’t count as cash in the eStore! that should be changed TODAY, eStore people. golly golly golly!

autumnferret

I’d like to see a tortoise. I have all the green turtles, and the blossom turtle. Something more brown would be a nice change.

Bows22

Or maybe an octopus??

Comments are closed.