Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Please, please allow one name change per animal. I was so young when I named most of my Webkinz and would really, really like to change the names of them now to correct spelling errors and/or make the names more meaningful. It drives me insane because I have quite a few animals that I truly love, but the names are misspelled; my brain back then wasn’t very aware when naming them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bubbashuka

@colorstorm101, I agree! I have a blue HIPPO named biuebear, (yes, with an i. I probably meant an L!!) and I would really love to change it’s name. I don’t even like playing with it because it’s such an awful name! (No offence, biuebear! LOL)

8jedis

Please can you make the doors disappear? I never use the doors, I never have my pets ride the cars into another room. I hate how it ruins whatever room I design when I go to add another room next to it.

PIKMANZ

Yo GANZ, how about you update some of the older stuff with the new art-style?? The old art looks out of place if I were honest. You updated Cash Cow in the new style, why not the REST of the site? It might take a lot of work, but it will look a lot better and it won’t confuse the life out of new players. You also seem to try to forget the older pets since you don’t do the small strips of fur/hair on your pets. Like in the Jobs, for example, the Docter’s Assistant job uses those old pets as patients. Place the very old pets next to the most recent place, other than the outline itself, they kinda look like you mashed some other game’s art style with Webkinz’ style now. (Sorry, my artist side is showing aha) As a member whos been playing for like 8 years (most of my life) I have to complain about it a bit. I also dislike Webkinz X since I was playing for too long. My natsalga is getting the best of me. XD But gameplay wise, it can be a bit annoying if you are doing something else. And btw, @bubbashuka, I like that idea! :D

straity

I read somewhere in next couple of months the Webkinz tech staff will quite making update to those animated application that don’t work. I think it would fair that we should have the opportunity to get some of our money back for those items purchase from the estore that don’t or will never work. Right now this function is not available.

gutentag222

Ganz, everyone is always asking for ways to delete or move rooms. Really appreciate what you did by making some of the doors invisible. My suggestion is that we could zoom in and out of the room map, like the map of Kinzville. This would at least make our houses more navigable.

Comments are closed.