Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

bubbashuka

Ganz, PLEASE make it where we can move around/delete rooms. I didn’t do a good job placing my rooms when I was younger, and no I’d really, REALLY love to organize them so I can actually FIND the room I’m looking for. Thanks! ~bubbashuka

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bubbashuka

Whoops! I meant “now,” not “no!”

people have been asking for this for YEARS and its kind of disappointing that it has’t happened yet

Love49kinz

yeah I agree my house has gotten super big and now it’s just a maze, if I could move my rooms around it would be WAY more organized

rlvd

YESSS!!! Agreed!

netge

Please could you make it possible to play Webkinz fully on a phone or small tablet (like Amazon Fire), as currently I have to take my large laptop with me when flying, which is a nuisance, but I don’t want to miss my daily play on my two Webkinz accounts. Is there any news of when it will happen, I believe you were intending for this to happen eventually?

bubbashuka

@netge, They are working on making that happen because in a few years I think webkinz will fully be an app. :)

Tally

Hello. This has probably been suggested before, but I really miss the television shows. I hope those will start working again, they were so comforting.

I think it would be nice to not be so restricted on what we can purchase. Although the value of money is essential to run a business and keep it stable, as well as offering [the occasional] cool prize, I think being limited on items being purchased is a bit much — especially when they have been around for quite some time. We already can’t get anything with all of the eStore Point items, since we need to purchase it using real life currency, as well as a majority of the “cool” things being limited to those who purchase(d) your product(s). I am fully aware that you can participate in events that offer free membership and currency; keep in mind, however, that there are thousands of users submitting their work, so it drastically reduces your chances of winning. I am fully aware that people who purchase products from that developer deserve all of the perks; but you shouldn’t be that harsh with reducing the stuff we can purchase.

TinaKitty24

I think it would be better to seperate the W-Shop items from the estore items. Sometimes it gets annoying when I am looking for furniture and I see one I like, only to find out it has to be purchased with estore points. I don’t have very many estore points, but sometimes when I want to look for something to buy using the points, it is hard because everything is jumbled together.

bubbashuka

@TinaKitty24, yeah! webkinz used to have them separate but ever since webkinz X, it’s been mixed. It is really annoying! :(

@TinaKitty24. I know what you mean! I don’t have Epoints so it would be easier to just have a tab where you could click on what kind of currency you want to use and it would show you all the available items. Most of the new themes have to be purchased with Epoints and it would be nice to have a filter for those that can only spend Kinzcash.

Comments are closed.