Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

AvzoraGW

please add some trees with autumn colored leaves to the WShop. i have one little tree with brown leaves that one of my awesome friends gave me and the little potted tree with yellow leaves, but . . . ? how about a maple with mostly green leaves and patches of the red and yellow? those are so gorgeous! or a tree that’s red and orange? and, of course, a big brilliantly yellow tree would be awesome. i’d also like to have some bare trees and snowy ones for winter. and some with buds for spring. thx!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please make it so we can sell Curio shop gems that we said we’d keep. I have way too many!

TweeDL

lilperfectone! great idea! can we please sell our old gems, Ganz?!

TweeDL

hey! maybe we could sell our gems for eStore points!

Exora

i wish we could search the suggestion forum (and probably the other ones as well) by tag. i just tried using the “Christmas!!!” tag because it changed after i submitted my last suggestion, but it just went back to the beginning and showed all the comments again. i think we would have far fewer repeat comments if we could search by topic within this forum. thx! :D

Exora

maybe for Halloween or Christmas, you could put a random costume on the portrait of our active pet (is there a name for this?). it could change every time the screen refreshes and the other players, like in tournament arena, could see it, too. i think that would be really fun. :D

Exora

maybe you could have a new line of Premium Webkinz pets at a high quality level and price point and they would come with deluxe membership for a year?

Comments are closed.