Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Twistersmom

I would like the rain feature back in our out door rooms. And during the winter months instead of rain make it snow.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

slmarkey02

I would love to be able to pet our webkinz!

Annia12345

I think we should be able to sell unused room in our houses! I have like 15 unused rooms that I wish I could sell for the same amount of money that i bought them for

farrahfox_

Hi! I’ve been a member of webkinz world since 2007 and I really miss being able to invite other webkinz users over to my house. Can we pleaseee bring that back?

bubbashuka

It will… I know it is hard to wait!!! I LOVE inviting friends. but they’re still working on things!

Matoaca113

Yes! I miss showing my friends my awesome rooms!

lovelylolo64

and the first capsule pets could be just and only Lil Kinz with occasional rare webkinz, some not found as plushies like the Fools Gold Cheetah (uncommon), Curry Bread Cat (uncommon), Purple Hawaiian Shaved Ice Lamb (rare) and Diamond Panda (super rare). the cards could sell limited edition webkinz like the Coco Nutty Snail on Luau, the Candy Cane Panda on Christmas, and so forth. and the cards can sell Magic Puppy pets and Mystical Pandas, the two pets of which would be only found at certain types of stores in the US ad Canada like Walmart exclusive.

Comments are closed.