Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 6 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

braybeast

GENNELLE will you help me agin please? my sister LINAMAY13 and myself beastybray play on the same computer. we both play on WEBKINZ NEWS and we do the challenges. I went on GANZ Rewards they asked me for my password and now my sister can’t play on WEBKINZ NEWS because it says it is expired because my name beastybray keeps coming up. SO can you please help us fix this. I have been playing for years and LINAMAY13 has been playing about a year and a half Thank you very much. beastybray

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

cvasko

hello: I would like my pets to be able to travel to different countries and learn about them like go to Europe and lean different clothing styles they wore long ago the traditional dress. and to experience different foods and the cultures.

chrissyranch

Wow cvasko that’s a fabulous idea!!! I would love that, traveling to different countries, seeing their architecture, experiencing their culture, food, traditional food, games, festivals, or whatever they’re know for … all with a webkinz pet spin on it! That would be so fun!!! Could create a virtual airport to fly to the country, tourist wheel, ticket booth, if there’s more than one city in a country, maybe a virtual train station or rent a car station to go from city to city, souvenir shop, it could be a game like spree, lose your passport, luggage delayed, local hospitality, tourist discount, weather travel delay, win a free upgrade, nights stay, extra coupon etc…. Such a great idea!!! Could win/save for local traditional items, like a windmill or wooden shoes from Holland, a bag pipe from Ireland, a kimono from Japan, a beret from France, or fun items like a hockey stick from Canada, like safari items or an acasia tree from Africa etc etc etc….. awesome!

Yes but It also would have to be a non-membership thing because i’m tired of everything being with membership it is not that fair!

AvzoraGW

hey, Ganz! maybe you could have one or more of the old costumes as prizes on the Wheel of Wow? it could just be “random costume”? but please make it the whole costume, bc i’d be sooo sad if i only got a part of one. thx!

leenie

Add the ability to exchange Moneyz for a larger denomination KC coin (for earned prizes).

AvzoraGW

hey! maybe we could have trees that will change with the seasons for our yards? that would be totally awesome!!! :D

Fracktail

I believe there actually is one; if memory serves, it was an old exclusive item or a Pet of the Month item. Or something. (Actually, I don’t think I do know what it was.) Regardless, I’m sure someone would be willing to trade with you for one. :)

AvzoraGW

thanks, Fracktail! i’ll check on it! :D

Comments are closed.