Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 22 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

sidknee23

New to the Suggestions Forum… Hope I am doing this correctly! I see a number of great suggestions already made here! Thanks everyone! 1) I saw that someone else requested an IRISH WOLFHOUND pet – I’d like to second/third/etc. that motion! 2) Also, it would be great if the “Pick-n-Win”/”Quizzes” could be ready to go at the first of each month. It’s already 8 March 2018 – and we still have none for this month! These are a great way to pick up some extra KinzCash every day! 3) I do wish we’d get a heads up when room themes and mini-themes are being either retired or rotated in and out. Sometimes I may put off eStore purchases until I have more ePoints – only to find the theme/mine-theme has been retired or swapped out! Sad. 4) I’m sure I could think of other “suggestions” but overall – Ganz is doing a great job keeping Webkinz up and running over so many years! Thanks much! Cheers!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lilac_Soul

First, I don’t think this belongs in suggestions, but I wasn’t sure under what topic to put it. There is an error in Quizzy’s Question Corner in the Social Studies 13+ topic, Series 3, that misspells the river “Seine” as “Siene,” which confused me and made me get that question wrong. I assumed the river Siene was just one I hadn’t heard of. Now for my actual suggestion: I’m always on the lookout for special Curio Shop items but unfortunately since I have school I can’t check it 24/7 on my computer. If you could add the Kinz Style Outlet and Curio Shop (just the shop part) to the mobile app I would really appreciate it, so I can check it and buy things while on the go. Thanks!

lifeofzoe

Please Please Please Please allow us to either 1. pick where new pet rooms are going to be placed AND 2. change room sizes OR 3. sell rooms. I had a huge master plan for my house, but buying a new pet ruined it and then I accidentally bought a 5×5 room instead of a 7×7 room.

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE Another room making contest they are so much fun!?

LabLover2014

Here’s an idea for a pet that I’m sure would sell well: A Fox Red Labrador. I recently got one irl from a breeder, and he is one of the most gorgeous creatures I’ve ever seen. Everyone gives me compliments on how majestic and beautiful he is. I have been wanting to get a stuffed animal of him, but due to his rarity, nobody seems to manufacture one! You could be the first to do it :)

Comments are closed.