Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

stop re-making the old webkinz

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

i Think Ganz should make more WOLF webkinz :( there are only 4 webkinz, but 38 real other species of wolves, u don’t need to make all of them, but a least some more

pinkyfran123

Hi guys. So I have had an idea to help this amazing site out. Ganz, you should really consider making an advertisement for your site Webkinz and not just an ad on your Youtube channel, but, one on TV. If you put an ad on TV it will reach a new audience of children that you haven’t seen a lot of. Most of your fans are not kids anymore. They are teens or tweens that have stuck around on this site since when your company Webkinz first blew up. I’m not saying that those are all of your fans but, the majority of them are. If you do decide to use my idea I have a few TV networks you should put your ad on. Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, CBS etc. The reason for this is that I remember when I first started out on Webkinz, The Kinzville park 1 and 2 were completely full and the Webkinz Stadium Events had more 150 pets in them. I really miss that Webkinz. The Webkinz where I logged in and I could chat with people and have more than 20 friends logged on. This will also increase sales of Webkinz and

rbf02

There should be a way to rename your webkinz pets on the game

silver1298

It would be great if you could let buddy’s visit each other again! I miss it so much, it was a ton of fun (and DONT make it deluxe only)! Also, maybe you could let us type what we want to in our mail (maybe moderated?). Please consider this! Thanks, silver1298

obvsamermaid

I would also love to see customizable text in mail and postcards, as some of them don’t really make sense anymore, especially the ones that say “email me!” or “call me up!” those only apply to people who are friends and know each other outside of Webkinz. And if it’s been so long since you’ve talked to this person that you have to send them mail on webkinz in order to reach them… they probably don’t want to talk to you. Even adding something that says “text me” instead! lol But I would love if people who have signed up for kinzchat plus could visit each other’s homes!!! and talk to each other!!!

Comments are closed.