Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 23 hours, 51 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

hwomom

Can anyone tell me why we are no longer getting extra KinzCash for games etc when we fill up our hearts?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Poppyiscutie

Can you please reveal another mega stove recipe for me

silver1298

I wish they would bring Mazin’ Hamsters back! I LOVED that game! I played it 24-7! Also I thought it might be nice to have a forum for roleplays and maybe stories. If there is already a forum for this, please tell me! Thanky, silver1298

Mimi104

I loved mazin’ hamsters too! :( I’m glad that we’re still able to use our hamsters as normal webkinz pets, but the mazin’ hamsters game was awesome!

Sir_Danforth

This is concerning the mobile app. I really want to see some more games added to the arcade in the mobile. I really like Pizza Palace, and Where’s Wacky. I would like to see Wishing Well 2 be added as well because it can be a hassle to get online or when you can’t get online to play your daily games. I hope the mobile version gets some love as much as the online version.

whitworth334

Can you please bring back Dicekinz? It was so much fun.

pocket95

yeah wow i wish they would bring back dice kinz!! i remember playing it back in the day, it was the best…. I wonder why they took it out in the first place?

Comments are closed.